The way is blocked, the dead keep it.

Started 15 Jan 2020
by pollojack
in Tavern

So I was like fuck that route, went right, promptly got destealthed and agrod by a purp and red camb, blew vanish when I could have blown it running through this bs.

Logged out in shame.
Wed 15 Jan 2020 1:36 PM by Sepplord
Look at the bright side, vanish actually worked to get you away

Months ago, mobs often just stayed on you during vanish or reaggroed when superstealth ended despite looking the other direction
Wed 15 Jan 2020 2:42 PM by Forlornhope
Oh no you can't gank xpers on the other side of DF, such a shame lol.
Wed 15 Jan 2020 8:37 PM by The Skies Asunder
Just for future reference, the only mobs in the diamond loop/leveling areas you can't outrun with sprint are Nightmares, and Mahrs. I have had on and off experience with Shredders. Drinkers, Cambs, Spiders, and Succubus can all just be ran from. I do feel like there are just about 100% more mobs in the diamond loop here on Phoenix than they had on Live though lol.
Thu 16 Jan 2020 1:23 PM by daytonchambers
They were also instantly respawning when I went down to the diamond loop w my hero to try and solo farm diamonds a couple weeks ago.

After ea kill I had to move to keep from aggroing the mob that immediately popped right where I just finished fighting. This led to my eventual death and I said Fk it and farmed elsewhere.
Thu 16 Jan 2020 1:36 PM by gruenesschaf
Initially we had spawner with different mobs sharing the same spawn points and for df only we added a feature that only a certain percentage of the assigned spawn points should be occupied, however, due to complaints of certain mobs not being where they should / "were yesterday", primarily collection task item mobs, we basically removed these extra features.
The reason for those missing mobs basically was 3 different mob types shared spawn points, as they should, but since only one of them drops the item only those were killed eventually causing none of those to remain. While obviously perfectly valid and expected behavior the numerous complaints from people who later arrived at those spots wondering where the mob was they were looking for were quite annoying and hence it was changed to each spawn point having a specific mob.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Tavern or the latest topics