Literally screamed in terror at this

Started 24 Dec 2019
by pollojack
in Tavern
Somehow one of these narus detected me and then the whole gang chased me up to DF entrance. My dmg shield hit them which is enough to reset nightmares and cambs but these narubs were out for blood. Chased me past so many albs. One infil I slow poisoned/garroted and ran. This cleric though stunned me at exit where I was debating to vanish or not so I had to purge and then vanish. No rps earned from this debacle but it was pretty funny.

Fri 10 Jan 2020 11:14 PM by The Skies Asunder
I always just enjoy seeing how people set up their UI. Seems everyone does it differently.
Thu 30 Jan 2020 6:11 AM by amnvex
The Skies Asunder wrote:
Fri 10 Jan 2020 11:14 PM
I always just enjoy seeing how people set up their UI. Seems everyone does it differently.

Oh, we sharing UIs? I got:

Sat 8 Feb 2020 9:48 PM by relvinian
I'm literally shaking with fear just thinking about playing.
Tue 25 Feb 2020 9:48 PM by Hector
relvinian wrote:
Sat 8 Feb 2020 9:48 PM

Then f**k off already dude. You are the most annoying person on these forums. You need to make it publicly known that you disapprove of server decisions. Look, we get it, you are starved of attention and need us all to recognize that you aren't playing. But if you want some attention get a dog and stop posting here because most of us are still enjoying this server
Wed 26 Feb 2020 11:08 AM by inoeth
Hector wrote:
Tue 25 Feb 2020 9:48 PM
relvinian wrote:
Sat 8 Feb 2020 9:48 PM

Then f**k off already dude. You are the most annoying person on these forums. You need to make it publicly known that you disapprove of server decisions. Look, we get it, you are starved of attention and need us all to recognize that you aren't playing. But if you want some attention get a dog and stop posting here because most of us are still enjoying this server

you are wrong, its cadebrennus
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Tavern or the latest topics