Re: new repair cost system

Forlornhope wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:36 pm
Definitely, I hope they tone it down a notch.
they absolutely should.
most people have already built up huuuge wallets.
i dont consider myself being rich but i couldnt give a rats arse if it cost me 1p a day or whatever to rep my gear since theres nothing else for me to spend money on anyways. i could go on pvping until the server goes down eventually.

so whats the point of the change? it certainly wont fix the servers unfixable economy but rather create even more barriers for noobs/casuals/pvponly players.
not a fan.
swingin the hammer again!
Revolte - Skald
Revoltes Return - Shaman
Revoltez Triage - AugHealer
Revoltec WillItBlend - Savage
Bermal BerIst - DarkRM

shelved Hibbos:
Revoltye Triage - Drood with lvl12 pet.
Revoltix - untemped Menta of Garbageness

I don't understand where people get all of this money. I have 3 50s on alb and about 5p and I felt like I was doing pretty well. Now I am not so sure. I have a merc who just dinged 50, got his epic gear and is using the neck quest sword. The only thing I have done at 50 after getting the epic gear is one Sidi run. At the end of the run my sword was at 99%. I went to check and see how much repair would be and it is 30g. That is not a lot but I got zero gold on the Sidi run and rolled about 100 so I also got no loot. I only checked one weapon on repair. If my other items are also degraded it could be expensive. I am not sure how long I will be able to afford to keep playing.

1. Reduce repair cost for lvl 1-40 items to previous values.
2. Reduce repair cost for 41-52lvl items to values like 2-5g per con. We now have not only weapon and armor but also jewelry damaged so reapir parts raise from 1-2 (main hand and torso mostly) to 5-6 parts, if leave 20-30g per con for such amount of repaired parts then it become to 100-200g per session easily. Too much for anyone except gold farmers.

chryso wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:21 pm
I don't understand where people get all of this money. I have 3 50s on alb and about 5p and I felt like I was doing pretty well. Now I am not so sure. I have a merc who just dinged 50, got his epic gear and is using the neck quest sword. The only thing I have done at 50 after getting the epic gear is one Sidi run. At the end of the run my sword was at 99%. I went to check and see how much repair would be and it is 30g. That is not a lot but I got zero gold on the Sidi run and rolled about 100 so I also got no loot. I only checked one weapon on repair. If my other items are also degraded it could be expensive. I am not sure how long I will be able to afford to keep playing.
They farm, I could farm a decent amount of plat bore hour on my necro solo. Usually knock out an hour or so before/after my 8 man would run. After 2 months on alb I had about 45 plat.

Do the same thing on hib, at 15p but just made a new temp and leveled a alch so a decent chunk right there