Snow/Soil/Branches - how do they work?!

Started 19 Sep 2019
by OGCFTW
in Tavern
Hey folks - I've just been collecting these and have about 10k of each. Can someone explain how they work once you're 50? Or point me to a post on the forum? It seems like a lot of people in-game aren't quite sure exactly how they work. TIA!
Thu 19 Sep 2019 11:29 PM by Bicstor
If you hand them to the supply masters located on the docks outside bled(and alb/hib equivalents) or the docks outside the relic towns, you recieve rvr participation credit for the current tick and a small amount of rps. You can hand in any type at any supply master,
Fri 20 Sep 2019 1:35 AM by gotwqqd
Don’t ever hand them in before level 35, sure you get some xp. But the benefit is from rp’s.
Fri 20 Sep 2019 4:49 PM by OGCFTW
Bicstor wrote:
Thu 19 Sep 2019 11:29 PM
If you hand them to the supply masters located on the docks outside bled(and alb/hib equivalents) or the docks outside the relic towns, you recieve rvr participation credit for the current tick and a small amount of rps. You can hand in any type at any supply master,

Is there a certain amount you can hand in? It doesn't appear that handing in like 1,000 gave me any additional benefit. Thanks for the info, though!
Fri 20 Sep 2019 5:15 PM by Boltman
So it doesn't show up on the task credit portion, it shows up in the participation portion. So it would read

You get 1000 Realm points
You get 20 Bounty points
You have participated
You get 400 additional realm points

It's the last number that varies depending on how much participation you have contributed. Contribution includes turning in snow / soil / branches, killing enemies, killing guards, damaging keep doors Etc.
Fri 20 Sep 2019 6:03 PM by Azuell
Also of note, turning in the items doesn't boost your participation reward by all that much. Someone posted that turning them in stacks of 20k gives you the most bang for your buck but I'm not sure if that is actually true. I would think turning them in when the task has a higher participation reward pool would be the optimal way of doing it but I don't really know how the reward pool actually works and I don't really ever pay attention to it.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Tavern or the latest topics