just the sad truth!

Started 5 Sep 2019
by Gryfisx
in Tavern
Hi everyone I hope at least that it is allowed to tell the truth of what happened.
The server rules explicitly say that you can share your accaunt with a friend as long as nobody violates the rules!
this is my story because i was permaban! the reason was that I created two accaunts while this is not true at all but I (Riccardo) and my best friend (Andrea) shared our accaunt to be able to play all the characters!
Result: permaban because the staff is not able to accurately verify who created the accaunts!
What I want the staff to understand that I warmly thank for the very unfair permaban, is that if rules are established, they are respected and enforced, but you must be able to ascertain what happened before damaging old users for no reason!
in the end I hope that the staff wants to re-evaluate the provision towards me, even if to tell the truth publicly will create more hatred towards me but being a fan of the game and of the server at cost to make me hate and well that you know when you WRONG! so much worse than that you couldn't do me, or you could even ban my friend's tip! at least you have banned two people unjustly! thanks to all, I hope your experience is better than mine, even if I include DISASTER, I loved the server and I thought it was also well managed! a salute to all the players that I am friends and for the thousand shared adventures! Thanks from
Riccardo (Gryfisx) and from Belihal (Andrea)
Thu 5 Sep 2019 6:38 AM by Uthred
If you think your ban is not correct, contact a GM on Discord. Best is to try to reach out for Ashok. It may take some time as some of us have real lifes too, but they will answer you.

Opening public threads like this will not help you in any way.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Tavern or the latest topics