Re: XP changes need to be rolled back, it was well intentioned but having poor outcomes

lolhisup wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:23 am
I have a Friar and a Theurgist at level 26, and it is abysmally slow to level. ... I play this game so I can fight other players not do the same thing over and over and over against the same mob over and over and over.
You entered in nightmare mode level 25-35 are the worst of the game, thats why Dev removed these levels and replaced by 100 grim drop + 100 dunter drops
Now if u cant buy theses item or unable to drop them (I have a doubt with theur, 1 pet on each green grim I'm sure not much more slower than cabal, maybe need 2mn / drop just drop 50 and buy 50 others with loot & money earn price is now 20-30g each) please don't blame DEV, its just a free bonus they gave with token+unlimited xp item, if u don't like xp item, skip them and xp will be as slow as before, no more no less ^^ (a little bit faster with few free bubles given every day with token)

(and once again when u are 35 your xp finished and u can have fun in RVR (its often more easy to group at 35 than 50, many low level group formed), yes I know its incredible, but just up 35 and follow zerg you will understand :p Need to up a 40 Wiz again because dunter was grey and 1st wizard started last week is 48 4L2 (without xp item since 40) I forgot to /xp off 24h and too late :(

And if u think u need to be 50 in rvr with 100% armor to have fun, u are wrong (did 52k yesterday :p)

Re: XP changes need to be rolled back, it was well intentioned but having poor outcomes

falcon wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:38 pm
lolhisup wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:23 am
I have a Friar and a Theurgist at level 26, and it is abysmally slow to level. ... I play this game so I can fight other players not do the same thing over and over and over against the same mob over and over and over.
You entered in nightmare mode level 25-35 are the worst of the game, thats why Dev removed these levels and replaced by 100 grim drop + 100 dunter drops
Now if u cant buy theses item or unable to drop them (I have a doubt with theur, 1 pet on each green grim I'm sure not much more slower than cabal, maybe need 2mn / drop just drop 50 and buy 50 others with loot & money earn price is now 20-30g each) please don't blame DEV, its just a free bonus they gave with token+unlimited xp item, if u don't like xp item, skip them and xp will be as slow as before, no more no less ^^ (a little bit faster with few free bubles given every day with token)

(and once again when u are 35 your xp finished and u can have fun in RVR (its often more easy to group at 35 than 50, many low level group formed), yes I know its incredible, but just up 35 and follow zerg you will understand :p Need to up a 40 Wiz again because dunter was grey and 1st wizard started last week is 48 4L2 (without xp item since 40) I forgot to /xp off 24h and too late :(

And if u think u need to be 50 in rvr with 100% armor to have fun, u are wrong (did 52k yesterday :p)
Admins disabled low lvls task credit for a reason. This contradicts that design decision but perhaps I am one of the few that don't care for fights where the opponent has no chance of winning.

pollojack wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:01 pm

Admins disabled low lvls task credit for a reason. ...
In fact, its a rollback , we are back in this paradise where we can up from level 1 to 50, just need to be killed by a guard to have 1 or 2 free bubbles <3

The only difference is now, another higher char your own need to do that (and give u the token)

(of course this method little bit slow, but nothing fastest than few tokens & XP item given by another char everyday, YOU decide if this free XP will be 10% 50% or 100% of your final char ^^)

But from beginning of the game, I'm sure u know you need 2 chars in this game , 1 to help the other (equip...)
Only people pigheaded who wants only 1 have difficulties (not DEV or Mark Jacobs Fault it was always like this from beginning, no change ^^)

falcon wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:35 pm
pollojack wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:01 pm

Admins disabled low lvls task credit for a reason. ...
In fact, its a rollback , we are back in this paradise where we can up from level 1 to 50, just need to be killed by a guard to have 1 or 2 free bubbles <3

The only difference is now, another higher char your own need to do that (and give u the token)

(of course this method little bit slow, but nothing fastest than few tokens & XP item given by another char everyday, YOU decide if this free XP will be 10% 50% or 100% of your final char ^^)

But from beginning of the game, I'm sure u know you need 2 chars in this game , 1 to help the other (equip...)
Only people pigheaded who wants only 1 have difficulties (not DEV or Mark Jacobs Fault it was always like this from beginning, no change ^^)
Not many care about the xp...they would like the rp’s