Odd things heard in Discord.

Started 19 Jun 2019
by Bobbahunter
in Tavern
So it’s been like a month now and there’s still something I heard I can’t get out of my mind. Before I tell you though. The one thing i LOVE about playing DAoC is the community it brings from all over the world. There’s times when I can’t understand half my group either because of accents or drunkenness but I really love the closeness and fun we all share.
So here’s what I hear.

I’m in a group with a few people and I really can’t remember if it was pve or pvp but everything was going good.
Then someone says in very broken English. “ HANG on guys. I need to afk real fast”. We all say fine time for bio or drink whatever. So I’m just sitting there and I hear him say “BRB”. Then in a couple seconds I SWEAR I heard like three gun shots a little away like outside or something. Then he comes back and says. “OK guys. Good to go “. I’m like ok do I lmao or go what in the hell. Lol. But nothing was said and we all just kept going. Odd and wired but It stuck with me in a funny kind of way.
Thu 20 Jun 2019 12:28 AM by stinsfire
Probably just a normal day in his neighborhood
Fri 21 Jun 2019 1:03 AM by Bentleyzsht
Ya, I would've asked, whats it gonna hurt?? Could've mistaked it for gunshots when really it was just the sound of him slapping some hoes back in line.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Tavern or the latest topics