Limit RvR tasks to 40+ modify BGs

Started 18 Jun 2019
by Chaskha
in Suggestions
and change the Battlegrounds - I have a lot of fun in Thidranki but the progression is depressing.
Have something like 5 - 14 @1L5 // 15 - 24 @2L0 // 25 - 32 @2L5 // 33 - 39 @4L0

The idea is to have a room for people who want early level up in RvR instead of doing PvE and put the realm ranks at a better earning speed to reach max bg rank.

It's obviously just a suggestion and an example, it could be other ranges but I'd love to see the action shift to Cathal Valley which is sadly desolated because it is easier to go die in rvr tasks from 35. And have other BGs on the way to the last maybe more worth the time ?

Up to discussion, remember that if you disagree, it is better to provide arguments for your reasoning rather than saying "it is dumb" (which is the answer of the typical idiot).
Tue 18 Jun 2019 3:27 PM by cuuchulain79
Phoenix players really like their free RP...even if you made tasks 40+, I think you'd see no improvement in BG activity. People would just spend the extra couple hours to level from 35-40 and go sign up for welfare RP.

A bit like trying to get water to flow uphill at this point.
Tue 18 Jun 2019 4:19 PM by Chaskha
cuuchulain79 wrote:
Tue 18 Jun 2019 3:27 PM
Phoenix players really like their free RP...even if you made tasks 40+, I think you'd see no improvement in BG activity. People would just spend the extra couple hours to level from 35-40 and go sign up for welfare RP.

A bit like trying to get water to flow uphill at this point.

I appreciate your level of sarcasm :p
It won't be the case though if the BGs have a superior income than the "welfare RP" but your point is very good.
Tue 18 Jun 2019 4:35 PM by cuuchulain79
I love the BGs and would love to see them thriving. I think I was perhaps the first person here to cap out of Cale when it was RR3 =)

The vibe on Phoenix though just breeds players that want an easy 50, and some easy RP. . . and all folks really talk about is RP/hr once they're 50. Basically just a farming environment...

I really don't see the remaining playerbase ever gettin the BGs popping again....one death in there and they'll convince themselves it was an evil twink and remember that the promised land of easy RP awaits them.

Sry to seem punchy/sarcastic =) I like your idea. I just have absolutely zero faith in the player-base here doing anything other that sponging up all the RP they can.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Suggestions or the latest topics