How to fix soloplayers in pvp

Started 16 Jun 2019
by Rexoo
in Suggestions
I know that this cut be as talking to a door
But if you wanna fix the issue with (Us solo players). Here is the solution:
As in other pvp/rvr - game. Where you can turn off pvp. Here you can turn on solo players option.

But ofc. If you already know know that you don't wanna spend any time on this group off players - I see, the issue
Sun 16 Jun 2019 6:38 PM by Kampfar
And then? U can only attack other solos or only get attacked by other solos or what? I don't get it
Sun 16 Jun 2019 6:40 PM by Rexoo
corrrect
Sun 16 Jun 2019 6:40 PM by Turano
you can't force people to respect solo play, they will either add you (most likely) or they won't
Sun 16 Jun 2019 6:42 PM by Rexoo
Turano wrote:
Sun 16 Jun 2019 6:40 PM
you can't force people to respect solo play, they will either add you (most likely) or they won't

True, and that way this solution.
Sun 16 Jun 2019 7:40 PM by Muschen
I need this when i run in to defend a keep.

/Husmor
Sun 16 Jun 2019 9:09 PM by Luluko
Muschen wrote:
Sun 16 Jun 2019 7:40 PM
I need this when i run in to defend a keep.

/Husmor
well a command like that would need some restrictions then like only useable once a day and only in none pve zones so you cant just make yourself none attackable during rvr

I wouldnt be against a command like that but on the other hand if I am able to kill bad duos I cant attack those with the command on... but it would certainly be funny vs all those stealthgrps
Sun 16 Jun 2019 11:55 PM by Azrael
Rexoo wrote:
Turano wrote:
Sun 16 Jun 2019 6:40 PM

True, and that way this solution.

How do you prevent other solos to add your solo fight? If you want to add some additional mechnism which prevent that, how do you pass a mg camped by a solo animist, bd or necro?
But in general, no thx no need. I guess what you want is a arena we had in the last event.
Tue 18 Jun 2019 12:15 AM by LedriTheThane
A better fix would be reverting the buff charge/pot value change and hopefully bringing back the hundreds that had consequently quick because of it.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Suggestions or the latest topics