Keep NF up for 3 months at least if you want real vote

Started 15 Jun 2019
by vadox
in Suggestions
Having NF for a week and then asking to vote is not right. Players played OF for years, some are bored of it, some are not. You put NF for a week, some players will feel like a fresh start and will be excited to keep NF on - not a right way. Let all experience NF for months and then do the vote. Week of new attraction after riding old one for years is not how this should be done.
Sat 15 Jun 2019 4:10 PM by florin
You have 9 weeks til wow classic keep that in mind
Sat 15 Jun 2019 4:20 PM by vadox
Personally don't care about WoW classic, NF and almost lost interest in OF as well. But Admins want 'fair' vote - 1 week is not enough for players to digest completely new environment.
Sat 15 Jun 2019 4:34 PM by florin
vadox wrote:
Sat 15 Jun 2019 4:20 PM
Personally don't care about WoW classic, NF and almost lost interest in OF as well. But Admins want 'fair' vote - 1 week is not enough for players to digest completely new environment.

My point which wasn’t clear is that months to test anything is unlikely
Sun 16 Jun 2019 11:48 AM by Zzang
I think it would be wise to switch to OF for 1 week, then back to NF for 1 week again and check before making drastical decisions.

What I really feel is that both versions have their up and downsides but personally I think NF has more to offer in the long run, but I'm fine with OF too with some of the tweaks done there.
Sun 16 Jun 2019 1:30 PM by cuuchulain79
This is just a teeny little space in the gaming world where folks who like DAoC can get their fix...I really don't see the urgency or even necessity to change anything in anticipation of Blizzard launching a new server.

It'd be great if Phoenix could develop a "direction" for the server, other than over-reacting to every little thing that pops up. Like many others, I thought "classic w/ QoL" was a great direction...but we've been zig-zagging all over the place at a very fast rate since the RA change right at the end of beta.

Put down some roots and decide what Phoenix is. And who cares if some people want to start giving Blizzard $15/mo...
Sun 16 Jun 2019 2:39 PM by Smilo
florin wrote:
Sat 15 Jun 2019 4:10 PM
You have 9 weeks til wow classic keep that in mind

I dont think it matters much.
Most are still playing DAOC because if you like RvR there isnt really another option.
TESO maybe... but no, not really.
CU, maybe, someday...

WoW is a really different game, much more PvEish.
Sun 16 Jun 2019 3:40 PM by Shamissa
Wow sucks its all about pve. I will stick Daoc Thank you.
Sun 16 Jun 2019 4:14 PM by florin
There are the hardcore fans that will stay and there are the completely new players that may or may not. Some people play a little of everything. I’ll still be here but don’t kid yourself, there will be people who won’t.
Sun 16 Jun 2019 5:41 PM by cuuchulain79
I don't get it....official vanilla WoW is coming....annnnnd?....?

Oh right, this is Phoenix, "Make urgent changes! Tom Chilton is coming for us!"
Sun 16 Jun 2019 6:40 PM by Shamissa
I forgot 12yrs still play WoW LOL
Mon 17 Jun 2019 3:05 PM by Shamissa
I hope you all figured by now that all his posts here talking about NF and blah , blah is all sarcasm. He doesn’t want NF at all. Just saying.
Vadox clean your kitchen meh. LOL
Your thread doesn’t make sense at all.
Mon 17 Jun 2019 3:20 PM by vadox
Shamissa wrote:
Mon 17 Jun 2019 3:05 PM
I hope you all figured by now that all his posts here talking about NF and blah , blah is all sarcasm. He doesn’t want NF at all. Just saying.
Vadox clean your kitchen meh. LOL
Your thread doesn’t make sense at all.

Gz, you figured it out. Took a while but you did. Sending you a wooden medal of honor.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Suggestions or the latest topics