1 Week NF Test Event#1

Started 13 Jun 2019
by vadox
in Suggestions
Based on Staff "1 Week NF Test Event#1" thread - it sounds like you are beta testing this server with NF. I would recommend (probably too late), shutting down server for a month and figure out how to keep the server stable with the latest broadsword client modifications and not throw it at the community which is now extremely divided.

Also, there are old timers on DOL site like Leodogan who can be contacted and asked for advice - that guy is a DOL Encyclopedia and extremely helpful.
Thu 13 Jun 2019 1:08 PM by Druth
vadox wrote:
Thu 13 Jun 2019 1:01 PM
Based on Staff "1 Week NF Test Event#1" thread - it sounds like you are beta testing this server with NF. I would recommend (probably too late), shutting down server for a month and figure out how to keep the server stable with the latest broadsword client modifications and not throw it at the community which is now extremely divided.

Also, there are old timers on DOL site like Leodogan who can be contacted and asked for advice - that guy is a DOL Encyclopedia and extremely helpful.

Yeah, def. shut it down while people are having fun.
Thu 13 Jun 2019 1:25 PM by vadox
You are beta testing and racking beta rps. Also, if you just need to troll, start your own troll thread. My post was directed at staff, not dorks.
Thu 13 Jun 2019 2:06 PM by Druth
vadox wrote:
Thu 13 Jun 2019 1:25 PM
You are beta testing and racking beta rps. Also, if you just need to troll, start your own troll thread. My post was directed at staff, not dorks.

Every freeshard so far has been beta-testing, and people still have fun.
Who is the troll, me for saying don't shut it down I like it (glad you got my sarcasm), or you being somewhat (seemingly) bitter wanting them to shut it down?
Thu 13 Jun 2019 2:10 PM by stinsfire
vadox wrote:

Just because he implies that your idea is pretty stupid and would seriously piss off most of the players, you call him a troll instead of bringing forward any arguments?

At times I just don't understand what is wrong with some people on this forum.
Thu 13 Jun 2019 2:46 PM by dbeattie71
vadox wrote:
Thu 13 Jun 2019 1:01 PM

They rewrote the server, they are the encyclopedia now.
Mon 17 Jun 2019 9:00 AM by Sepplord
vadox wrote:

Send them a PM if you aren't intrested in other users opinions.

OT: shuting the server down for a month is the worst idea i have seen on this forum...by far

even Raunz RP-wipe proposals make more sense than that
Mon 17 Jun 2019 11:02 AM by vadox
For future reference, take all my posts with a grain of salt. They require a bit of 'mind' digging.

1. of course it is a bad idea, many players would rather have their families sold to slavery than have a day w/out DAoC
2. was my idea, just an idea, vs actual execution - admins introducing NF for a week looking for fair vote now and splitting community better?
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Suggestions or the latest topics