Keep Guards

Started 12 Jun 2019
by mikeusnret
in Suggestions
How about reducing the number of keep guards and also the agro range of them. Assassins should be able to climb inside a keep and "snoop" around without 2 dozen guards instantly attacking just because you popped real quick to re-do buffs etc. The way it is now, you have completely eliminated any possibility of PVP within the walls of a keep unless you are in a BG engaging in taking that keep
Wed 12 Jun 2019 8:54 PM by Turano
would be nice, but it's working as intended i guess.
Archer guards endless aggro and shooting through walls is also working as intended (confirmed by gruenesschaf )
Sun 16 Jun 2019 12:15 AM by mikeusnret
Ok, so it's nice to see that you reduced the number of keep guards, but the damage dealt needs to be reduced significantly. The guards should be there to be a nuisance and not to defend the keep from even a full grp of attackers. Taking some damage a single guard is expected and a near certain death with 3 or more, but they should not be able to obliterate you back into the womb from some 30+ years ago in mere seconds.

Also the agro radius of them needs to be cut waaaaaay back. un-stealthed when barely off the E bridge by Nged to shoot a player with my bow and instantly had 5 guards on me and my sphincter imploded.
Sun 16 Jun 2019 11:26 AM by Zzang
I think it's fine after they reduced archer dmg and numbers, it's still nice to be able to hide close to a friendly keep when chased by a group. If you reduce their effectiveness even more people wont mind chasing soloers/small man all the way to the keep.
Sun 16 Jun 2019 2:44 PM by Shamissa
Definitely, the amount of guards are ridiculous and the spam are way too fast. Would be nice to reduce the keep guards and how fast they res pawn again. Thank you NF is great would need a lot of work along the way if we keep. If not i am also good with OF.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Suggestions or the latest topics