Guild active/nonactive status

Started 23 May 2019
by Jeninii
in Suggestions
It would be nice to have a way to figure out when the last time a person has logged in on my guild roster. Over on LIVE we have the ability to see that on the guild roster page. This would help greatly with knowing who has been gone from the game for a certain period of time, Then we could remove that character from the guild. It would help greatly in having the correct number of actives versus the non actives. This is a small thing to ask but I believe its very beneficial to help with numbers.PLEASE LIKE THIS PAGE as we need all the help we can get to help make our GUILD ROSTER look better and we can know who has been playing and to remove.. I appreciate it guys and gals
Thu 23 May 2019 7:53 PM by Epicwalt
with the sizes of some guilds, this would be beneficial when deciding to join with a guild also. Being able to see the number of active players vs total players is huge.
Thu 23 May 2019 7:59 PM by IndiRMC
I think this would be very helpful. Even if it was simply a "Last online" tab.
Thu 23 May 2019 7:59 PM by nukeej
very needed
Thu 23 May 2019 8:01 PM by valicyn
With the state of todays game this will be beneficial to narrow down who still plays. And as the above poster said. With larger guilds it will enable them to see who hasn't been on in a long time.
Thu 23 May 2019 8:18 PM by Nulap
Would definitely be a huge plus for all the reasons listed above. As a GM or officer in a guild it would really help in "trimming the fat" and possibly even finding glaring holes in your roster. As a prospective member it would be beneficial not only to see how many active players there are in a prospective guild, but also to see if you'd be a for class-wise.
Fri 24 May 2019 3:18 AM by Damarus123
agree with this, and if people have to go a long period , they should inform officer or gm , about it too .

Holynara.
Fri 24 May 2019 5:22 AM by FailSause
This would help out tremendously!
Fri 24 May 2019 6:28 AM by LordK
It will be very useful
Fri 24 May 2019 2:00 PM by Shamissa
Totally agree with this. because we have had already folks who moved into other realms and didn’t even come back we had to figure out ourselfs . Kinda frustrating, imo folks should let GMs/officer know they wont coming back. So this idea would be great, instead of us trying to guessing are they coming back? Should i boot them off?

Shamissa
Co-GM Midnight Sun
Sat 25 May 2019 7:32 AM by Jeninii
Yep I have over 1200 char in my guild and have no clue who has been on and who hasn't.
Tue 28 May 2019 5:58 AM by Jeninii
You can send me in game on jenini or send one of my officers itztanky, sweethealer, nukeaddict, individualistic or just who anyone in EJ and they can invite you.. We would love to have you and you will enjoy our guild
Tue 28 May 2019 8:28 AM by Jeninii
Uthred and Saibaba you know you really want to help us over worked Guild masters out. We really need to be able to tell who is active and who isn't. Can you send the memo to whomever needs it that this is important to keep our numbers accurate on the roster and herald. I have over 1200 players and I think only maybe 400 are active. Without this we have no clue who to remove and who to keep on the roster... Come on you can do it..
Wed 29 May 2019 1:22 AM by iTzShAuN
I totally support this. It would be a great way to help guilds grow and keep active members.
Wed 29 May 2019 3:35 AM by bunnie04
Yes we need to see who is still playing actively. Many guilds are so large but not so many play anymore need help to clean out those who here anymore.
Thu 30 May 2019 8:21 PM by Jeninii
Yeah I agree. I even made a post on another link and it got closed down by Sherany. This needs to be added and I'm not sure if they care about the roster page or the herald. The herald is so incorrect right now its crazy. Please Devs or some1 up there give us some feedback to let us know if we can look forward to getting some help in this matter.. You ask for suggestions of things that need to be done and people comment on the topic so please listen to us.
Fri 31 May 2019 1:14 AM by runerade
Jeninii wrote:
Sat 25 May 2019 7:32 AM
Yep I have over 1200 char in my guild and have no clue who has been on and who hasn't.
Sun 2 Jun 2019 12:41 AM by Baya
Bump, because this idea would be extremely helpful for administrative management of a guild.
Sun 2 Jun 2019 12:42 AM by Noxdominae
I agree with this Managing a guild and knowing who is active and not is a real problem.
Sun 2 Jun 2019 12:44 AM by Rauder
Would be an awesome and helpful tool
Sun 2 Jun 2019 4:42 AM by brewtus23
This is an item that needs to get fixed and added so Guild Leaders can properly manage their guilds. The ability to be able to see who is and isn't active would be a huge help in doing so. The ability to be able to see when the last time someone was online would really help to be able to game plan also for forming groups. i hope the phoenix staff will get this fixed as they have many other items so far.
Fri 7 Jun 2019 9:31 PM by Jeninii
Bump this up..... IF you Devs read this.. Please give some feedback about this topic.. Its much needed
Sat 15 Jun 2019 6:18 AM by Jeninii
AND FIX the DANG /gc demote and /gc promote bug.. If we set some1 at a certain rank it wont let us demote them.. says not in the guild when clearly they are because they were standing next me.. Tried having them leave the guild and tried /gc remove and still says player not in the guild... I mean REALLY.
Sun 16 Jun 2019 10:57 AM by Kohi
Agree too. Even for smaller guilds helpful as we have members from different parts of the world, must always asked whoever is online if xxx was already there or was logged last night etc. I also would like like Jen to see the bug fixed if possible, had to wait till my guildie logged his toon in order to promote him to officer because 'not in the guild' grmbl... =)
Fri 5 Jul 2019 8:57 PM by Jeninii
THIS NEEDS TO BE ADDED... My guild roster is NUTTS...Please make this happen as many have asked for it
Sun 7 Jul 2019 3:42 PM by Aph
It might not be as simple as you think. This add is a great idea and I am all for it, but consider the devs situation; This is obviously something that has to be integrated with the herald aswell? None the less it would be great if a dev commented
Mon 8 Jul 2019 3:29 AM by Jeninii
Aph wrote:
Sun 7 Jul 2019 3:42 PM
It might not be as simple as you think. This add is a great idea and I am all for it, but consider the devs situation; This is obviously something that has to be integrated with the herald aswell? None the less it would be great if a dev commented

I agree something from a dev or some1 would be great. Many Gms of guilds have asked for this help and yet nothing or no response
Tue 9 Jul 2019 4:37 PM by Smacktology
Sounds like a good idea! I 100% Agree, this should be put in immediately!
Fri 26 Jul 2019 12:05 AM by gruenesschaf
Unless I'm mistaken the reason I didn't include it the last time I worked on the guild list is that showing it there would leak information about the anon status.
Fri 26 Jul 2019 1:56 PM by Jeninii
It doesn't show the anon people on the offline only the ones that are visible. We still need this so we can clean out the nonactive people.
Fri 26 Jul 2019 2:03 PM by Sepplord
Jeninii wrote:
Fri 26 Jul 2019 1:56 PM
It doesn't show the anon people on the offline only the ones that are visible. We still need this so we can clean out the nonactive people.

i believe what gruenes meant is that it would not show the person as online, but the last log in time would be "online" since the token that saves last logout would show online status. So the feature to show last online therfor cannot simply use that token, but needs it's own thing. That makes it a bigger change, because it's not simply a new display of an already known value but something that would require it's own "system" or a change of the existing one.

Just my interpretation though, might be completely wrong with that.
Mon 29 Jul 2019 1:10 PM by chryso
Sepplord wrote:
Fri 26 Jul 2019 2:03 PM
Jeninii wrote:
Fri 26 Jul 2019 1:56 PM

i believe what gruenes meant is that it would not show the person as online, but the last log in time would be "online" since the token that saves last logout would show online status. So the feature to show last online therfor cannot simply use that token, but needs it's own thing. That makes it a bigger change, because it's not simply a new display of an already known value but something that would require it's own "system" or a change of the existing one.

Just my interpretation though, might be completely wrong with that.

This is what I thought as well. My other thought was people probably only really care about anon in game. So it may be fine as is.
Thu 1 Aug 2019 7:51 PM by Jeninii
Either way for the ones we can see it would allow us to be able to remove the non actives. If their anon it wont show on roster page either way. We cant just start kicking characters without knowing
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Suggestions or the latest topics