Standardize the resists buffs in all 3 realms.

Started 18 Apr 2019
by Duukar
in Suggestions
Im sick and tired as an alb having our heat resists locked behind a friar or a paladin.....

I bet hibs are sick and tired of missing body due to it being locked behind a warden.. although I would take a warden over a friar 100% of the time.

Is there a reason we can just have all 6 resists at 16% or 24% across the board?

It really isnt fair to fight hibs using heat debuff train when friars and paladins really dont work in 8v8 groups for the most part.

I dunno. Just BS.

GG
Thu 18 Apr 2019 9:23 AM by Sepplord
it's really astonishing how many important things albgrps miss because they cannot group the useless class...

I wonder why the hypocrisy of such statements eludes so many people when they decide to write them down
Thu 18 Apr 2019 9:34 AM by kiectred
As a friar, I'm tired of having to rely on groups for my speed, CC, and ranged DPS. Can I just have everything across the board so I don't have to group with those classes? It's honestly so unfair that I don't get what I want. Why should I need anything more than 1 class which is absolutely perfect?
Thu 18 Apr 2019 11:08 AM by Kampfar
Kiectred nailed it
Thu 18 Apr 2019 1:18 PM by Amp_Phetamine
kiectred wrote:
Thu 18 Apr 2019 9:34 AM
As a friar, I'm tired of having to rely on groups for my speed, CC, and ranged DPS. Can I just have everything across the board so I don't have to group with those classes? It's honestly so unfair that I don't get what I want. Why should I need anything more than 1 class which is absolutely perfect?

Ript 1v1 - flawless kill
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Suggestions or the latest topics