plz give 15 minute re-moose

Started 15 Apr 2019
by Fooj Fujiyama
in Suggestions
15 minute vanish for stealthers, should be 15 minute moose to compensate for a solo hero trying to duel assassins, thanks!
Mon 15 Apr 2019 3:25 AM by Yokahu
Fooj Fujiyama wrote:
Mon 15 Apr 2019 3:05 AM
15 minute vanish for stealthers, should be 15 minute moose to compensate for a solo hero trying to duel assassins, thanks!

Maybe they should put it as a RA... spend 30 skill points to get it to 10 or 15 mins timer.
Mon 15 Apr 2019 3:30 AM by Fooj Fujiyama
So your idea is to nerf hero? gee thanks.

20 minutes is excessive
Mon 15 Apr 2019 6:56 AM by Sepplord
Fooj Fujiyama wrote:
Mon 15 Apr 2019 3:30 AM
So your idea is to nerf hero? gee thanks.

20 minutes is excessive

to be fair, he made as many good arguments for a hero nerf, as you did for a hero buff

zero
Mon 15 Apr 2019 7:00 AM by Fooj Fujiyama
pretty much gave a solid reason why 20 minutes is bad compared to 15 minutes, derp......
Mon 15 Apr 2019 7:16 AM by Sepplord
Oh, that wasn't a troll/joke? You actually mentioned vanish as an argument?

an unrelated ability of an unrelated class that has an interaction in an 1vs1 fight in a game about zerg-warfare

solid

That's a really weird way to spell far fetched
Mon 15 Apr 2019 10:18 AM by Fooj Fujiyama
What is far fetched about asking for 15 minute moose to combat the legions of wuss assassins who disappear every 15 minutes? Do I need to spell it out further for you?
Mon 15 Apr 2019 12:17 PM by Luluko
Fooj Fujiyama wrote:
Mon 15 Apr 2019 10:18 AM
What is far fetched about asking for 15 minute moose to combat the legions of wuss assassins who disappear every 15 minutes? Do I need to spell it out further for you?

its like free ip3 and arms/warry dont even have it be happy you even have that ability which makes hero the best fulltank especially solo/smallman where most people reg timers anyway

rather vanish needs some adjustments most assassins prlly just go to char screen when its not up and have a timerclock rdy, I certainly learned to just mezz assassins and move along not worth wasting any active ras on them if I can avoid it
Mon 15 Apr 2019 12:54 PM by Sepplord
Fooj Fujiyama wrote:
Mon 15 Apr 2019 10:18 AM

Yes please, spell it out for me, how does 15minute moose change anything about the 1vs1 assassin VS Fian interaction at all?

That would be good for a start. At least there would be something to discuss.
If that's what you really want, the derogatory language you use makes you seem biased and not intrested in actual reasons. Would happily be proven wrong though...
Mon 15 Apr 2019 9:55 PM by Fooj Fujiyama
I gave an actual reason, you just don't seem to be able to understand, come on... think real hard you can do it.
Mon 15 Apr 2019 10:52 PM by Numatic
Fooj Fujiyama wrote:
Mon 15 Apr 2019 9:55 PM
I gave an actual reason, you just don't seem to be able to understand, come on... think real hard you can do it.

Okay here is a few

1. Vanish is an RA. You have to spend points on it. Moose you do not.
2. Vanish doesnt help you win a fight. It let's you escape. Meaning if an assasin vanishes on you he gets nothing. Moose is a free insta heal. It extends your life in a fight. It can turn a fight in your favor.
3. Instead of asking for insta heal, I say give heroes insta port back to their bind or nearest keep if you want to escape a fight like assassins. Seems reasonable right.
Mon 15 Apr 2019 10:53 PM by Fooj Fujiyama
You just don't get it do you, assassins have been boosted here with 15 minute vanish. They can kill a caster in a group that is running by and vanish, that is free kills. Assassins are several ranks higher than they would be without vanish right now (boosted)

Moose on 15 minute timer would make it a more fair match up. If I have to blow some of my stuff in a duel vs assassins and they have a guaranteed way to get out of it and just fight me again 30 seconds later than I hardly doubt 5 minutes off moose would be game breaking. The people on these forums just seem so incapable of thinking about things from another point of view.
Mon 15 Apr 2019 11:02 PM by Riac
Fooj Fujiyama wrote:
Mon 15 Apr 2019 10:53 PM
You just don't get it do you, assassins have been boosted here with 15 minute vanish. They can kill a caster in a group that is running by and vanish, that is free kills. Assassins are several ranks higher than they would be without vanish right now (boosted)

Moose on 15 minute timer would make it a more fair match up. If I have to blow some of my stuff in a duel vs assassins and they have a guaranteed way to get out of it and just fight me again 30 seconds later than I hardly doubt 5 minutes off moose would be game breaking. The people on these forums just seem so incapable of thinking about things from another point of view.

lol they cannot insta drop casters in groups. those ppl are buffed and more often than not have a DI up. thats just not a thing that actually happens.
Mon 15 Apr 2019 11:07 PM by Yokahu
I’m pretty sure this is a troll post, guys.
Mon 15 Apr 2019 11:28 PM by Numatic
Fooj Fujiyama wrote:

Quite the opposite. I have an RvR temped toon in all 3 realms. One of them is an assasin. 1 pure melee and 1 speed class. Of all 3, the assasin is the one that I play the least because of the zergs. Escaping a roll every 15mins is not something that helps with earning rps. Because either you wait 15mins to kill again, or you simply get rolled on your next fight.

While idc if heroes get 15min moose, your reasoning and arguement behind why are flawed by comparison.
Mon 15 Apr 2019 11:56 PM by Fooj Fujiyama
Trying to downplay how good vanish is here? please.
Tue 16 Apr 2019 12:23 AM by Riac
Fooj Fujiyama wrote:
Mon 15 Apr 2019 11:03 PM
Lol it does happen

if a stealther is able to kill one of your fully buffed group members before they can hit DI/heal/slam or figure out what is going on then you need to find new ppl to 8 man with because they suck.
Tue 16 Apr 2019 12:25 AM by Bradekes
Riac wrote:
Tue 16 Apr 2019 12:23 AM
Fooj Fujiyama wrote:
Lol it does happen

if a stealther is able to kill one of your fully buffed group members before they can hit DI/heal/slam or figure out what is going on then you need to find new ppl to 8 man with because they suck.

Riac would know, he plays a gimp SB
Tue 16 Apr 2019 12:39 AM by Riac
Bradekes wrote:
Tue 16 Apr 2019 12:25 AM
Riac wrote:
Tue 16 Apr 2019 12:23 AM
Fooj Fujiyama wrote:
Lol it does happen

Riac would know, he plays a gimp SB

rich coming from the r3 warden that just cant seem to figure out why he isnt winning 1v1s.
Tue 16 Apr 2019 12:41 AM by Bradekes
Riac wrote:
Tue 16 Apr 2019 12:39 AM
rich coming from the r3 warden that just cant seem to figure out why he isnt winning 1v1s.

I was just pointing out that no one should be scared of Riac when it comes to their casters dying too fast..

Ohh and definitely don't worry about my warden he's gimp like Riac, gimp and proud...
Tue 16 Apr 2019 5:43 AM by jelzinga_EU
Fooj Fujiyama wrote:

It literally makes zero sense to compare Moose (hero class ability) with Vanish (assassins RA). One is free, other costs points. One disarms you for 30 secs and stealths you - other gives you 50% more HP and, since you stay on relative same % hp, a big heal.

What do these two things have in common? Nothing at all. Vanish doesn't give you free kills nor has it boosted assassins "several ranks". At best it allows an assassin to get a kill (which he would have gotten otherwise too) and get away. It has nothing to do with heroes and Moose.

If you feel that Moose CD should be lowered, make a coherent argument why. That means do not compare it with a random RA from another class which does not compare with Moose in any way, nor is it on a mirror class.
Tue 16 Apr 2019 10:33 AM by Bradekes
I don't think it's a dumb argument... No game should have an ability with a 30min rut
Tue 16 Apr 2019 12:24 PM by Sepplord
Bradekes wrote:
Tue 16 Apr 2019 10:33 AM
I don't think it's a dumb argument... No game should have an ability with a 30min rut

That actually is an argument, and a much better one than "because assassins vansih every 15minutes too"
Tue 16 Apr 2019 12:38 PM by Lillebror
Numatic wrote:
Mon 15 Apr 2019 10:52 PM
2. Vanish doesnt help you win a fight. It let's you escape. Meaning if an assasin vanishes on you he gets nothing. Moose is a free insta heal. It extends your life in a fight. It can turn a fight in your favor.
3. Instead of asking for insta heal, I say give heroes insta port back to their bind or nearest keep if you want to escape a fight like assassins. Seems reasonable right.

Bold is not true.

Assassins will get rps for ppl adding and killing the target, they can pop/snare targets for the inc to kill them.
Finishing the fight and then vanish away from adders is one thing but giveing it a go and then vanish mid fight to chicken out is frustrating. specially because sentence above.
Tue 16 Apr 2019 1:03 PM by Sepplord
Lillebror wrote:
Tue 16 Apr 2019 12:38 PM
Numatic wrote:

Bold is not true.

Assassins will get rps for ppl adding and killing the target, they can pop/snare targets for the inc to kill them.
Finishing the fight and then vanish away from adders is one thing but giveing it a go and then vanish mid fight to chicken out is frustrating. specially because sentence above.

they would get those RPs if they were dead on the floor too...there is no RP-penalty for dead bodies on phoenix
So vanish didn't give them those RPs...vanish still just let them survive a death. IT doesn't add RP to the situation you describe
Tue 16 Apr 2019 1:25 PM by Lillebror
Sepplord wrote:
Tue 16 Apr 2019 1:03 PM
Lillebror wrote:
Tue 16 Apr 2019 12:38 PM
Numatic wrote:

Bold is not true.

they would get those RPs if they were dead on the floor too...there is no RP-penalty for dead bodies on phoenix
So vanish didn't give them those RPs...vanish still just let them survive a death. IT doesn't add RP to the situation you describe
True, but if you avg 10-15k an hour thouse runs back to SF, DL tax on your total too.

And the pop/snare so other can finish the fight also get away some competition and gives rps while doing so.
Tue 16 Apr 2019 1:31 PM by Sepplord
yes, otherwise it would be useless...

it lets assassins (sometimes) get away from a lost fight, with all the benefits that come with getting away

Imo all whines about vanish would stop if a vanishing target simply gave out a portion of RP depending on dmg taken.
The change would be ridicolous but at least people would finally stop whining about something that isn't even doing harm
Tue 16 Apr 2019 1:37 PM by Lillebror
Sepplord wrote:
Tue 16 Apr 2019 1:31 PM

it lets assassins (sometimes) get away from a lost fight, with all the benefits that come with getting away

Imo all whines about vanish would stop if a vanishing target simply gave out a portion of RP depending on dmg taken.
The change would be ridicolous but at least people would finally stop whining about something that isn't even doing harm

You dont know how many times i been popped infront of passing fg's and SB just phoff gone. but i got speed6 so im quick back if i dont have to run past a milegate where assassins see me from close to PK
Wed 17 Apr 2019 8:06 PM by Riac
Lillebror wrote:
Tue 16 Apr 2019 1:37 PM
Sepplord wrote:
Tue 16 Apr 2019 1:31 PM

You dont know how many times i been popped infront of passing fg's and SB just phoff gone. but i got speed6 so im quick back if i dont have to run past a milegate where assassins see me from close to PK

so are you a solo bard or a solo mini? if youre a solo bard its not like youre about to win any of these fights, vanish or not, and if youre a solo mini (to borrow a page from the archer thread) perhaps you should be walking in stealth to avoid that particular situation (lol i know thats a dumb argument). either way, that sin is an idiot to blow his 15m CD to get 100 rps (after its split 9 ways) and that group would have most likely ran you down anyways.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Suggestions or the latest topics