NF Map instead Classic Map for RvR Zone ?

Started 18 Jun 2018
by kpax
in Suggestions
Hi everyone,

well first of whole i am really happy about all rvr friendly custom changes which the gms decided with the back up of the comunity. Well everyone has his own combination of his own perfect server for sure. Since creative and inovative Servers like Phoenox see the potential and strength of a customized player friendly server i wanted to add another idea for the rvr map.
I dont know if its me only, but i think the nf map had definetly more diversity for rvr situations in comparison to the monotous classic map. NF map gives defiently much more options for 8v8/smallman and solo rvr without disturbing each other like on classic map. I mean i remember the fun of towers/keep/bridges/water fights, which u almost totally loose on classic map. The architecture of classic keeps limits defending pretty much to the level of boring, which i definetly experienced on uthgard.

For me the perfect server would be classic patch with nf map and its great port system, so u can port in keep for defending when its on fire.

No server is perfect, be no server

kpax
Thu 21 Jun 2018 4:08 PM by Niix
Never, please never.

OF is a big part of this server, nothing better than the unique realm keeps and zones. Some zones just need minor tweaks to make them more friendly to small man/8man - like less aggro mobs in hadrians etc.
Thu 21 Jun 2018 8:20 PM by Hector
No thanks.
Fri 22 Jun 2018 1:08 AM by Chimosh
Hell no.

2 expansions killed DAOC

TOA and NF.

No way will any classic server use NF.
Fri 22 Jun 2018 6:55 AM by Uthred
We will stay OF and will not implement NF. Even though we have many changes and QoLs, we see OF as the basic of this server.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Suggestions or the latest topics