Nerf value of every single active and DET!!!

Started 14 Feb 2019
by Raunz
in Suggestions
Every single active is way too powerful with lack of tools to counter the nnf abilites also no essence resist buff, artifacts like Bracer of Zoarkat was very important to counter tank trains that SOS in also Det value is quite buffed while there is no + spell duration stat on the server.

The list just goes on with the issues, major balance needs to be done or TOA stats added to balance out the both actives and passives with the nnfrealm abilities.

I nominate myself to the balance team btw.

Thank you
Raunz
Thu 14 Feb 2019 8:10 AM by Tavi
Lets address those issues after they fixed the Server Problems. Kkthx
Thu 14 Feb 2019 9:01 AM by Luluko
try using attackspeed debuff and bt, also casters can get moc which would also need nerfing if you nerf det and other active ra's, it just never ends I think its fine like it is other realms should just play more melees
Thu 14 Feb 2019 9:38 AM by Ceen
It's fine at it is, they made a quite good balance.
Det for none charge tanks should be original costs that's it.
And lots of actives got nerfed already / taken out.
Thu 14 Feb 2019 10:53 AM by Frigzy
Luluko wrote:
Thu 14 Feb 2019 9:01 AM
try using attackspeed debuff and bt, also casters can get moc which would also need nerfing if you nerf det and other active ra's, it just never ends I think its fine like it is other realms should just play more melees
MoC needs nerfing? Wow.

It's already on 30 points (more than double that of old RAs) to be worth anything and even then, with only 75% value it's not worth the points at all unless you have an extremely specific purpose for it.
Thu 14 Feb 2019 1:34 PM by Sepplord
Frigzy wrote:
Thu 14 Feb 2019 10:53 AM
Luluko wrote:
MoC needs nerfing? Wow.

It's already on 30 points (more than double that of old RAs) to be worth anything and even then, with only 75% value it's not worth the points at all unless you have an extremely specific purpose for it.

I believe you misread, noone stated MOC needs nerfing...

it was a IF (xyz happens) THEN Moc would need nerfing too

just explaining btw. the title was abut nerfing all active RAs so moc was included to begin with from my POV
Thu 14 Feb 2019 1:41 PM by rakid
plays a caster grp, wants det to be lowered.
Thu 14 Feb 2019 3:41 PM by Ardri
rakid wrote:
Thu 14 Feb 2019 1:41 PM
plays a caster grp, wants det to be lowered.

If raunz was on the balance team he would buff whatever class he is playing while nerfing everything else.
Thu 14 Feb 2019 4:47 PM by Luluko
Frigzy wrote:
Thu 14 Feb 2019 10:53 AM
Luluko wrote:
MoC needs nerfing? Wow.

if they would nerf det then it would need nerfing or else your rupt potenial as melee means shit and they would moc cc you and with nerfed det it would still be like 10-20sec if its a red singlemezz with max moc and then we have zergs full with sorces and theurg and all you can do is clear pets and stand in cc as a melee no thanks det is good how it is, its not even that good most really good grp run decent melee trains and with 9sec slam which isnt affected by det its no surprise I rather get high purge than det at least you can purge slam. Ofc you can take both but that takes awhile to get that realm rank and other must have ra's.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Suggestions or the latest topics