Thane adjustments

Started 14 Apr 2018
by labra
in Suggestions
Do you plan to improve thane class through large shield and improved styles (dd proc)?
Sat 14 Apr 2018 3:09 PM by Tokajer
Why ? They will have det3
Sat 14 Apr 2018 3:27 PM by labra
like other hybrid classes they'll get det3 yeah

but without a push no one will play Thane
Sat 14 Apr 2018 4:31 PM by Ashman
i also demand shieldspec for wardens and more specpoints

nvm ywain still exists
Sat 14 Apr 2018 4:36 PM by labra
I don't ask for ywain
I ask for adjustments that prevents thanes to be a lesser played class
Sat 14 Apr 2018 4:38 PM by Ashman
thats why they get det

1.65 with a twist doesnt mean ywain in old frontiers
Sat 14 Apr 2018 4:43 PM by labra
I'm talking about 1.90/1.92 changes.
I don't get why you are so agressive on this subject
Sat 14 Apr 2018 4:52 PM by Ashman
im not

thing is if you give thanes dmgprocs, someone will demand paladin celerity,give wardens the new stuff etc

might as well add warlocks and vamps because at this point 1.65 is already too far gone

the devs already made notsomuchplayed classes very playable by giving them det and spec heals (friar)
no need to go way overboard
Sun 15 Apr 2018 4:05 AM by Hedien
In my opinion, proc styles are overpowered and should not be included.
Large shield is not, and to be honest, I don't think it is a huge boost in pvp so I would not even discuss it. (maybe I am wrong though...)

Det 3 is the only reason for me to consider Thane.
Is it enough ? Maybe yes, maybe not.

What about instead of doing changes over changes before it even starts, we try it out ?
The server's team seems pretty reasonable and flexible to consider changes upon realization that something does not work.
If it indeed does not work, a boost could & should be considered in spirit of diversity.

A lot of people will complain about "nerf" & "OPness". Well, if it triggers people rerolling, gearing up (including working brains over new type of templates) and playing different classes as the meta evolves, creating new encounter types and discussions on forums : why not ? To me this is what makes a server alive.

Hed.
Mon 16 Apr 2018 1:32 AM by Jabstar
I'm fairly confident thanes Will be played because of det 3. They are a versatile class. It's not like a pure tank who's useless when rooted or snared. They might stay cc'd abit longer but other then that they will be great.
Thu 3 May 2018 8:06 PM by Krishprolls
Will the hybrid classes have access to Phoenix det 3 (=15%) or OF det 3 = 45% ?
Thu 3 May 2018 8:36 PM by Rurisk
Lets say, Phönix OF det😂
Det 3.2 = 50%
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Suggestions or the latest topics