Change RA MOC Ability

Started 29 May 2020
by genova
in Suggestions
Hi here !

Would change this RA Mastery of Concentration.

"""Grants a 100% bonus to avoid being interrupted by any form of attack when casting a spell. The effect of the spell cast will be reduced to the percentages listed."""
MOC give only 75% damage at level 5..

At the moment, all mob orange red purple can rupt MOC... like all minstrel's pet ! ( if we can nerf Ellyl champion too .. DD range, Heal range better that pet Hib .. can rupt MOC all the time cause orange mob .....)
With only 1 pets, MOC will be useless..

Only Alb ( maybe Hib ) can have that pet orange red ..

So.. Can we change it ????
Stop rupt under MOC by Orange / Red mob .. ?? Purple why not for PvE..

Thanks to read !
Fri 29 May 2020 11:10 AM by necrolove1
I agree, this may be a bug though.
Fri 29 May 2020 5:05 PM by Noashakra
Mentalist has access to low lvl oranges at low rr and red at 9/10L.
But yeah it's op, but the devs said it was intended, and they said they will not change it.
Sat 30 May 2020 10:43 AM by genova
I'm playing Spiritmaster.
And when you say ''was intended ''.... it's just ..... insane ...

Minstrel doesn't need rupt MOC by pet ... Has stun.. mezz.. Minstrel too ... duno how can to be '' was intended ".
Pet SM are nerf .. ( 3 hits and he dies .. ) .. Think not it's the same other side ..

I've another suggestion:

'' Pet SM can interrupt melee / bold / arrow even if he's mezz ''.
I dont loose my buff when shaman / healer are mezz.. :O
Sat 30 May 2020 5:38 PM by joshisanonymous
I think it's just the fact that this is yet another boon for a class that's already pretty ridiculous that makes it so frustrating. It's like, "Well I'm a caster facing this stupid minstrel. Can't kite. Can't CC. Even if I MoC they'll probably just run away and I can't chase. Oh well, might as well try. Oops, nope, only got two casts off because of their pet could still interrupt me." Against a mentalist, this scenario would be far different.

I'd rather just make the pets CCable in some realistic fashion. They have a million ways to deal with their pet being CC'd even without the release-as-unlimited-purges mechanic.
Sat 30 May 2020 5:46 PM by dbeattie71
joshisanonymous wrote:
Sat 30 May 2020 5:38 PM
I think it's just the fact that this is yet another boon for a class that's already pretty ridiculous that makes it so frustrating. It's like, "Well I'm a caster facing this stupid minstrel. Can't kite. Can't CC. Even if I MoC they'll probably just run away and I can't chase. Oh well, might as well try. Oops, nope, only got two casts off because of their pet could still interrupt me." Against a mentalist, this scenario would be far different.

I'd rather just make the pets CCable in some realistic fashion. They have a million ways to deal with their pet being CC'd even without the release-as-unlimited-purges mechanic.

Unlimited purge with a pet is cheese lol.
Sat 30 May 2020 11:37 PM by Cadeg
moc work 100% vs level 50 and lower, but you can be rupt by monster above level 50, that is the def of this RA since his creation ...
try to moc vs a pack of purple/red monster in pve, you'll see ...
Sun 31 May 2020 12:47 PM by Luluko
Should be fine like it is. If MOC is too good you just incent timer camping even more.
Sun 31 May 2020 3:30 PM by Nephamael
The moc rupt mechanic is broken as hell for any 1v1 scenario.

The idea of having 2 characters being able to be unccable and being able to rupt moc is ok for 8v8, if you would change the rupt timer to be 0 sec - it rupts but you can directly cast again while moc is active. That would give casters the chance to stun or snare a minst pet, get some distance and use some of their moc to effect, whenever the caster gets hit he gets rupted once - but the usual 3-6 sec rupt is 2 long and op vs MOC.
Sun 31 May 2020 4:07 PM by gotwqqd
Would have been nice if minstrel had one Rick to their scissors
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Suggestions or the latest topics