Implement half of the planned Proc change from some weeks ago

Started 31 Mar 2020
by easytoremember
in Suggestions
A while back you were considering procs being possible to lift from one item and placed into another. Most of the 'nays were for the possibility of putting the SI heal proc from armor onto your weapons/armor.
In that case you could keep it Weapon-to-Weapon?

Another complaint was it introducing procs that don't normally exist on one weapon type to another, for which you can further restrict the lifted proc to originating from the same weapon type (i.e axe to axe, spear to spear), or further restrict it so that even the damage type on the weapon must match

With the all the prerequsites above in place you are only changing the weapon speed and stats of a given weapon by putting a proc into it

With all the prereqs minus damage type you are able
to make previously impossible damagetype-proctype combinations in addition to changing weapon speed/stats

And in the case of no same-weapon req you are giving some classes access to procs which didn't exist for their gear (i.e endu drain)

One further potential req is whether the weapon can be equipped or not to prevent introducing previously impossible procs to a given class

--
To preserve the value of ROG-exclusive-proc weapons you may limit proc-lifting source to feather weapons only
Tue 31 Mar 2020 10:35 AM by inoeth
i wonder whats left with all that restrictions ;D
i would actually love to put d/q debuffs on all my toons weapons
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Suggestions or the latest topics