Hasteners in solo zones

Started 28 Mar 2020
by joshisanonymous
in Suggestions
There are hasteners in the smallman zones even though you're more likely to have a speed class with you if you're a small group, but none in the solo zones. Part of the reason that it's nice to solo around docks is because you can easily keep hastener speed up. Maybe people would stick around the solo zones more (or go to them in the first place) if they could do the same there.
Tue 31 Mar 2020 5:24 PM by Skreen32
joshisanonymous wrote:
Sat 28 Mar 2020 2:25 PM
There are hasteners in the smallman zones even though you're more likely to have a speed class with you if you're a small group, but none in the solo zones. Part of the reason that it's nice to solo around docks is because you can easily keep hastener speed up. Maybe people would stick around the solo zones more (or go to them in the first place) if they could do the same there.

Theres a zone specifically made for people who are only solo? so does that mean no groups at all in the zone? where is it?
Tue 31 Mar 2020 5:26 PM by Forlornhope
Skreen32 wrote:
Tue 31 Mar 2020 5:24 PM
joshisanonymous wrote:

Theres a zone specifically made for people who are only solo? so does that mean no groups at all in the zone? where is it?

There is, don't recall exactly where it was. But yeah it's empty because groups were going there for easy rp farm.
Tue 31 Mar 2020 5:28 PM by joshisanonymous
Skreen32 wrote:

Anyone can go there, but there are porters that only solos can use that go between the solo zones of each realm, and if you die there as a solo, you can port back directly from the relic town. They're in Odin's, Hadrian's, and Emain, about equadistant between the surrounding keeps so that it's never particularly hard to get to them, but you do still have to get to them. From what I can tell, they're pretty popular on Live, but I think a lot of players here quit Live before they were introduced (like me) and so don't really know about them.
Tue 31 Mar 2020 7:19 PM by FaBx85
Hastners in EV docks would be good too 🤷‍♂️
Wed 1 Apr 2020 1:45 PM by Sepplord
Forlornhope wrote:
Tue 31 Mar 2020 5:26 PM
Skreen32 wrote:
joshisanonymous wrote:

There is, don't recall exactly where it was. But yeah it's empty because groups were going there for easy rp farm.

So all the soloers went back to the zone qhere no groups roam around? Oh wait....that doesnt exist.

Solo zones fail for a lot of reasons, but being ganked by groups is a scapegoat as that happens everywhere. In the solo-zones you can at least instantly port back to where you were.
Wed 1 Apr 2020 2:14 PM by Razur Ur
joshisanonymous wrote:
Tue 31 Mar 2020 5:28 PM
Skreen32 wrote:

Anyone can go there, but there are porters that only solos can use that go between the solo zones of each realm, and if you die there as a solo, you can port back directly from the relic town. They're in Odin's, Hadrian's, and Emain, about equadistant between the surrounding keeps so that it's never particularly hard to get to them, but you do still have to get to them. From what I can tell, they're pretty popular on Live, but I think a lot of players here quit Live before they were introduced (like me) and so don't really know about them.

thanks that the solo players are not allowed to participate in the EV task because of great 1vs1 zone
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Suggestions or the latest topics