GMs killed casters group.

Started 25 Mar 2020
by ajeje
in Suggestions
i played casters group a lot . In this server is almost impossible to kill targets. Counting that tanks got 2.5k / 3k (thanks to the hp increase), i just tested my caba full spirit dmg on body resists hit for 300dmg!!
300dmg need 10 casts to 3k hp ( not counting resists rate ) for kill a tank. Good healers can heals a body assist train even with disease, drinking a cup of tea meanwhile.
A savage still 3 shots a caster, even if got 1.7k hp.
U can easy observe that is true, there are no more hib casters group around , alb need go 5 casters to be able kill something ( means no peel etc ) and mid is full of tank groups. OFC
and what i heard ? nerf minst charme ( cuz some soloers cry that minstrel is unbeatable (this is daoc) and bard amnesia. are u out of mind ?? u killing the server no doubt.
this is totally unfair do something for fix it or everybody meet MID and duel in svasud cuz alb and hib are dead.
Wed 25 Mar 2020 8:46 PM by MrWolf
QQ
Wed 25 Mar 2020 8:51 PM by Razur Ur
ajeje wrote:
Wed 25 Mar 2020 8:31 PM
i played casters group a lot . In this server is almost impossible to kill targets. Counting that tanks got 2.5k / 3k (thanks to the hp increase), i just tested my caba full spirit dmg on body resists hit for 300dmg!!
300dmg need 10 casts to 3k hp ( not counting resists rate ) for kill a tank. Good healers can heals a body assist train even with disease, drinking a cup of tea meanwhile.
A savage still 3 shots a caster, even if got 1.7k hp.
U can easy observe that is true, there are no more hib casters group around , alb need go 5 casters to be able kill something ( means no peel etc ) and mid is full of tank groups. OFC
and what i heard ? nerf minst charme ( cuz some soloers cry that minstrel is unbeatable (this is daoc) and bard amnesia. are u out of mind ?? u killing the server no doubt.
this is totally unfair do something for fix it or everybody meet MID and duel in svasud cuz alb and hib are dead.

Plz deinstall ;-) and look videos from caster groups. what you writing is biggest bullshit!!!
Wed 25 Mar 2020 9:02 PM by ajeje
Bullshit ? i just gave u stats. 300dmg on my cab this is a fact. need 10x casts to 3k HP or ur mats is different ?i repeat not counting resists. healers heals 700hp. that means unkillable. is a fact that hibs casters grp disappeared too . which server are u playing mate ? or u play warrior ?
Thu 26 Mar 2020 5:45 AM by Isavyr
ajeje wrote:
Wed 25 Mar 2020 9:02 PM
Bullshit ? i just gave u stats. 300dmg on my cab this is a fact. need 10x casts to 3k HP or ur mats is different ?i repeat not counting resists. healers heals 700hp. that means unkillable. is a fact that hibs casters grp disappeared too . which server are u playing mate ? or u play warrior ?

You aren't posting facts, you're posting misleading nonsense.

Use a -50% body debuff, not a -30%. You should hit for 400 with a baseline, and if you're not, you're doing something wrong (no buffs for example). Body debuff group has highest DPS in game so if you're not winning, you're again doing something wrong.

Level 42 major heal does about 435 healing, not 700. Most healers in other realms do not use level 42 major heal, and will therefore be healing in the upper 300s--less than your damage! And if you're talking about Greater Heal--who cares? It costs 25% of the healer's mana.
Fri 27 Mar 2020 9:31 AM by ajeje
which game u playing ? i got screen of 700hp heals everybody knows it .
Fri 27 Mar 2020 9:59 AM by Wolfir666
ajeje wrote:
Fri 27 Mar 2020 9:31 AM
which game u playing ? i got screen of 700hp heals everybody knows it .

First off, he already said it, there exist greater more power consuming heals as well and on top of that, do not forget the spread-heal, which also can lead to quite a large amount of healing if only one person in group is damaged. And... if they didnt change it by now.. yes, there also exist critical heals.

Second, your thread-title says "casters group" and yet you only calculate with a single casters damage... why?
Fri 27 Mar 2020 12:43 PM by Patron
Phoenix was a nice server... Soon its a niche server
Fri 27 Mar 2020 12:58 PM by ajeje
Isavyr wrote:
Thu 26 Mar 2020 5:45 AM
ajeje wrote:

You aren't posting facts, you're posting misleading nonsense.

Use a -50% body debuff, not a -30%. You should hit for 400 with a baseline, and if you're not, you're doing something wrong (no buffs for example). Body debuff group has highest DPS in game so if you're not winning, you're again doing something wrong.

Level 42 major heal does about 435 healing, not 700. Most healers in other realms do not use level 42 major heal, and will therefore be healing in the upper 300s--less than your damage! And if you're talking about Greater Heal--who cares? It costs 25% of the healer's mana.

ofc im talking with debuff . cab on RED debuff hit 320 to 380 = around 350 . resists rate 12.50% . FACTS not misleading no sense.
Anyway my cleric lvl 40 using lvl 25 spec heals. go for 426 hp healed. healer 50 go for 300?? i repeat which game u playing
Fri 27 Mar 2020 1:20 PM by Ele
A fully buffed tank can be difficult to kill, even with a body train, true. A caby won't nuke such a target down alone, which also counts for other debuffers. But you have to include the skillset of a whole groups if you are talking about fully buffed targets. Include a sorcs instant str/con debuff, it takes away about 25% of a targets health, making it easier to kill. Same goes for ench/eld combo.
Regarding heals: If I'm not mistaken, the 33 major heal heals for 345, the 32 greater for 521 without crits/mastery of healing. If you nuke a target alone, your dmg can be almost mitigated by one healer with his power efficient heals, true. Use disease, try to extend the target, assist with someone, ensure your group puts pressure on enemy healers. If you do that, the healer will be forced to use the expensive greater heals, which no healer can keep up for long. Coordination and using the full skillset of several classes is the key.
Fri 27 Mar 2020 2:13 PM by ajeje
Ele wrote:
Fri 27 Mar 2020 1:20 PM
A fully buffed tank can be difficult to kill, even with a body train, true. A caby won't nuke such a target down alone, which also counts for other debuffers. But you have to include the skillset of a whole groups if you are talking about fully buffed targets. Include a sorcs instant str/con debuff, it takes away about 25% of a targets health, making it easier to kill. Same goes for ench/eld combo.
Regarding heals: If I'm not mistaken, the 33 major heal heals for 345, the 32 greater for 521 without crits/mastery of healing. If you nuke a target alone, your dmg can be almost mitigated by one healer with his power efficient heals, true. Use disease, try to extend the target, assist with someone, ensure your group puts pressure on enemy healers. If you do that, the healer will be forced to use the expensive greater heals, which no healer can keep up for long. Coordination and using the full skillset of several classes is the key.

finally objective reply. yea obviously im talking about good groups.. resists, kite back the assist, thousands of healed HP, and u not playing vs dummies, they rupt etc.
all this means unkillable.. ofc u can kill but is VERY difficult cuz the damage still the same as not increased HP, IH cd reduction, new RAs . camon unbalanced
EDIT: OOP trying killing too :p
Fri 27 Mar 2020 3:01 PM by mattymc
ajeje wrote:
Fri 27 Mar 2020 2:13 PM
Ele wrote:
Fri 27 Mar 2020 1:20 PM

finally objective reply. yea obviously im talking about good groups.. resists, kite back the assist, thousands of healed HP, and u not playing vs dummies, they rupt etc.
all this means unkillable.. ofc u can kill but is VERY difficult cuz the damage still the same as not increased HP, IH cd reduction, new RAs . camon unbalanced
EDIT: OOP trying killing too :p
So -- ultimately they <GM's> DIDN't kill caster groups, they made it hard<er> with YOUR setup to kill a GOOD to GREAT tank group --- sooooo, what's the problem?

Clearly your playing an alb and just from what you have written I can tell you there are other and potentially better setup<s> to deal with full tank groups that are actually played well -- which are few.

Kind of a wasted/whine post just based on what you have said.....
Fri 27 Mar 2020 5:06 PM by Isavyr
ajeje wrote:
Fri 27 Mar 2020 12:58 PM
ofc im talking with debuff . cab on RED debuff hit 320 to 380 = around 350 . resists rate 12.50% . FACTS not misleading no sense.
Anyway my cleric lvl 40 using lvl 25 spec heals. go for 426 hp healed. healer 50 go for 300??

Ask and ye shall receive.
https://ibb.co/cwvKgkp
Level 42 heal major heal doing 435!

Please provide screenshot of your claim, both of a level 26 major heal doing 426, and your -50% debuffed damage doing 320. And you originally said 300. Now you're saying 350 average--this is a moving target.

My hib caster groups, which are weaker than the infamous body-debuff group, have no problem. I think you're both exaggerating and underskilled for whatever you're attempting, but maybe I'll eat my words if you can provide evidence to your claims.
Fri 27 Mar 2020 7:28 PM by Norad

Heres body dmg with debuff vs yellow resists
Fri 27 Mar 2020 7:40 PM by ajeje
Norad wrote:
Fri 27 Mar 2020 7:28 PM

Heres body dmg with debuff vs yellow resists

how post images im not used to it
Mon 30 Mar 2020 3:14 PM by Razur Ur
ajeje wrote:

Haha with your rr3 Cabalist or what? l2p plz and use your fucking body debuff! only noob caster without temp doing so low dmg with cabby!
Tue 31 Mar 2020 5:17 PM by Skreen32
Razur Ur wrote:
Mon 30 Mar 2020 3:14 PM
ajeje wrote:

Haha with your rr3 Cabalist or what? l2p plz and use your fucking body debuff! only noob caster without temp doing so low dmg with cabby!

agreed, most of the complaints about balance here on the forums are done by bad-kids who dont know how to properly play or dont play their toon to the fullest potential. i've lost many fights on my caster and mentally took responsibility becaues i forgot to debuff, or used the wrong spell at the wrong time (poor decisions etc)

take responsibility for your playstyle, stop blaming the game because YOU are bad at it.

you guys are worse than people who play first person shooters.

NERF THE GUNS! I'M TAKING TOO MUCH DAMAGE AND I DON'T LIKE IT!
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Suggestions or the latest topics