Sorting ROG's solution ..

Started 25 Mar 2020
by Tylaric
in Suggestions
I recall reading that the dev team really couldn't do anything about the market place and sorting by ROG's but we as a community can !

When listing your ROG's for sale, simply charge silver for the single skill utility ... Boom, sorted ! a 73util ROG could sell for 4p 300g 73 sp .. then when we're all searching we can sort by utility ..
Wed 25 Mar 2020 6:05 AM by Astaa
Brilliant idea.

I will do this from now on.
Wed 1 Apr 2020 2:59 AM by Ambron
not sure how we can sort with that method. afaik you can just search for min and max price. And when you sort the prices you wont get 1p 73s next to 5p 73s
So you have a faster overview about the utility but u can not really sort or search for utlity.

And the problem is, if the pricing would be better of the people we would not have such a problem. But people charge 50utility rogs for 2p+.
Wed 1 Apr 2020 6:06 AM by gruenesschaf
Sorting would not really be a problem but will not be done because sorting is always by lowest house number first which gives lower house numbers more value. There are some plans for something else entirely quite a while after the announced cm change.
Wed 1 Apr 2020 6:12 AM by gotwqqd
gruenesschaf wrote:
Wed 1 Apr 2020 6:06 AM
Sorting would not really be a problem but will not be done because sorting is always by lowest house number first which gives lower house numbers more value. There are some plans for something else entirely quite a while after the announced cm change.

Isn’t that a bit arbitrary?
Hey I got lowest house number so I get my items at the top!
Wed 1 Apr 2020 6:16 AM by Freedomcall
gruenesschaf wrote:

Why is lower number houses being first a problem?
That doesn't mean much when you can sort out by utilities.
Say, if I were able to search 70+ utility rogs and there are 10 pages, I would see all the pages to find best one.

The real problem is when I search 2p+ price rogs and there are 59 pages with lots of trash rogs(like 50 util).
I get exhausted and stop at around 30 page, and that is when your concern becomes a real issue.
Wed 1 Apr 2020 6:46 AM by gotwqqd
Freedomcall wrote:
Wed 1 Apr 2020 6:16 AM
gruenesschaf wrote:

Why is lower number houses being first a problem?
That doesn't mean much when you can sort out by utilities.
Say, if I were able to search 70+ utility rogs and there are 10 pages, I would see all the pages to find best one.

The real problem is when I search 2p+ price rogs and there are 59 pages with lots of trash rogs(like 50 util).
I get exhausted and stop at around 30 page, and that is when your concern becomes a real issue.
Or utility is first then house number if same utility
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Suggestions or the latest topics