Respec Stone's for BP

Started 1 Mar 2020
by Egonek
in Suggestions
Please give us Respec Stone's for Bounty Points

RA Respec = 1500 BP
Full Respec = 2500 BP
Mon 2 Mar 2020 10:14 AM by Razur Ur
Yeah plz i have 358k bounty points and can nothing do with this points and only make over skin for template interest me not rly :-/
Mon 2 Mar 2020 1:15 PM by chryso
How do you 'spec' bounty points?
Mon 2 Mar 2020 1:43 PM by Razur Ur
chryso wrote:
Mon 2 Mar 2020 1:15 PM

I dont understand your ask, you want know how i got so much bp or you want know what i wish me for bp items?
Mon 2 Mar 2020 2:57 PM by chryso
Razur Ur wrote:
Mon 2 Mar 2020 1:43 PM
chryso wrote:

I dont understand your ask, you want know how i got so much bp or you want know what i wish me for bp items?

Egonek asked for respec for bounty points. I thought bounty points were only used for cosmetic purposes.
I don't know what Egonek wants to respec.
Mon 2 Mar 2020 2:58 PM by Sepplord
chryso wrote:

The Post is suggesting to offer the usual respecc stones at a merchant for purchase via BountyPoints.

RA Respec = 1500 BP
Full Respec = 2500 BP
That part makes it quite clear imo
Mon 2 Mar 2020 3:00 PM by chryso
Sepplord wrote:
Mon 2 Mar 2020 2:58 PM
chryso wrote:

The Post is suggesting to offer the usual respecc stones at a merchant for purchase via BountyPoints.

RA Respec = 1500 BP
Full Respec = 2500 BP
That part makes it quite clear imo

Now i understand. it just wasn't clicking. It's early.
Mon 2 Mar 2020 4:17 PM by Razur Ur
Better is that we can phönix feather for bounty points.

10 Feather cost 100 Bountypoints

is a fair solution i mean.
Mon 2 Mar 2020 4:25 PM by Sepplord
Razur Ur wrote:
Mon 2 Mar 2020 4:17 PM

that would translate to a realmrespecc costing 30.000BP...sounds a lot too much imo

i don't think directly linking the currencies would be good. There is no need to give us the abilitiy to buy everything with BP. Just something consumable like respeccs as a dump would be nice.
Mon 2 Mar 2020 4:42 PM by Razur Ur
Sepplord wrote:
Mon 2 Mar 2020 4:25 PM
Razur Ur wrote:
Mon 2 Mar 2020 4:17 PM

that would translate to a realmrespecc costing 30.000BP...sounds a lot too much imo

i don't think directly linking the currencies would be good. There is no need to give us the abilitiy to buy everything with BP. Just something consumable like respeccs as a dump would be nice.

No, the BP shouldnt replace the feather bonus for Keep raids or gala/dragon/HoH raids. But is a solution for meaningful using BP.
Mon 2 Mar 2020 8:49 PM by FaBx85
Sorry for disagree 🤷‍♂️ Realms & Skills respec stones shouldn't be acquired through BP, there're already too many way to obtain them, market inflated & no more reasons to heavy farm feathers in DS/HoH istances. Something else, instead, to exchange BP with, could be good in my opinion.
Mon 2 Mar 2020 9:43 PM by Sepplord
FaBx85 wrote:
Mon 2 Mar 2020 8:49 PM
Sorry for disagree 🤷‍♂️ Realms & Skills respec stones shouldn't be acquired through BP, there're already too many way to obtain them, market inflated & no more reasons to heavy farm feathers in DS/HoH istances. Something else, instead, to exchange BP with, could be good in my opinion.

Are there any ways besides killing a Dragon or buying with feathers?
Mon 2 Mar 2020 10:52 PM by Lipsi
Sepplord wrote:
Mon 2 Mar 2020 9:43 PM

In the housing, for pretty cheap (1,5-2P).
Tue 3 Mar 2020 7:05 AM by Sepplord
Lipsi wrote:
Mon 2 Mar 2020 10:52 PM
Sepplord wrote:
Mon 2 Mar 2020 9:43 PM

In the housing, for pretty cheap (1,5-2P).

those don'T generate stones though, those are just stones from other players that had to be created by killing dragons or buying with feathers
Tue 3 Mar 2020 7:55 AM by Razur Ur
FaBx85 wrote:

that is the reason for high bounty points cost to get feathern. btw iam rr10 and have only 358k BP and that ist not much if you looking the playtime for reaching
this rank as causalplayer. that is the reason for my pleasure with 10 feather for 100 bp to trading. And sorry if you buy fullrespec 50k bp or ra respec 30k bp is
this not a reason for stopping to farm feathers in DS/HoH. but i give you right that was the opener poster want is to cheap.
Tue 3 Mar 2020 1:52 PM by Lipsi
Razur Ur wrote:
Tue 3 Mar 2020 7:55 AM
that is the reason for high bounty points cost to get feathern. btw iam rr10 and have only 358k BP and that ist not much if you looking the playtime for reaching
this rank as causalplayer. that is the reason for my pleasure with 10 feather for 100 bp to trading. And sorry if you buy fullrespec 50k bp or ra respec 30k bp is
this not a reason for stopping to farm feathers in DS/HoH. but i give you right that was the opener poster want is to cheap.

may be trade with other people : help lower ranks to get their vanity reskins, and they get you respec stones ? that way you promote player interactions and fight against the waste due to excessive exchange rates
Tue 3 Mar 2020 3:38 PM by Razur Ur
Lipsi wrote:
Tue 3 Mar 2020 1:52 PM
Razur Ur wrote:

may be trade with other people : help lower ranks to get their vanity reskins, and they get you respec stones ? that way you promote player interactions and fight against the waste due to excessive exchange rates

Yeah you have right i can do this but my problem is i didnt know what is a bountypoint worth :-D.
Tue 3 Mar 2020 6:12 PM by Egonek
Razur Ur wrote:
FaBx85 wrote:

Its not Cheap. its Easy why i write this...

Race respec 100k Feathers
Race respec 50k BP 50% cheaper

Fullrespec 5k Feathers
Fullrespec 2,5k BP.

For Example.
Every REALM can FARM easy in 1h (DS) 10k Feathers in 1h. =5k BP
YOU NEVER can farm 5k BP in 1h.

With good grps you can easy farm 10k Feathers in 30 min. NEVER NEVER 5k BP in rvr in 30 min.

LAST Sidi raid = 1,25h = more then 30k Feathers. you can never never never never never farm 15k BP in 1,25h

SO its NOT cheap! its still expensive. in my eye's but it is a alternative way for people who dont want farm PVE...
Wed 4 Mar 2020 8:48 AM by Razur Ur
Egonek wrote:
Tue 3 Mar 2020 6:12 PM
Razur Ur wrote:
FaBx85 wrote:

Its not Cheap. its Easy why i write this...

Race respec 100k Feathers
Race respec 50k BP 50% cheaper

Fullrespec 5k Feathers
Fullrespec 2,5k BP.

For Example.
Every REALM can FARM easy in 1h (DS) 10k Feathers in 1h. =5k BP
YOU NEVER can farm 5k BP in 1h.

With good grps you can easy farm 10k Feathers in 30 min. NEVER NEVER 5k BP in rvr in 30 min.

LAST Sidi raid = 1,25h = more then 30k Feathers. you can never never never never never farm 15k BP in 1,25h

SO its NOT cheap! its still expensive. in my eye's but it is a alternative way for people who dont want farm PVE...

With your change have the respec stone not more rly a worth. for me is this only a alternative to use bp :-).
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Suggestions or the latest topics