[QoL] Improvement for Spell Resist Chance Formula

Started 18 Jan 2020
by Xeladrich
in Suggestions
I know there's a RA called Mastery of Focus that increase based level spell with cap of level 50. But I think need an improvement because in my opinion with these HP buff caster need to spend more RA point on damage and/or casting speed (dex/mota). So a little improvement on this should be balance a little bit the game. It' very frustating to see a lot of resists in a row with like 10%~15%...

My Two Cents
Thanks
Tue 28 Jan 2020 6:17 PM by Xeladrich
Up

I think this is an important thing to talking about
Wed 29 Jan 2020 7:43 AM by gruenesschaf
There are no resists in a row with a 10% chance and even with 15% the most resists in a row you will ever see here is 2 maybe once per 1000 casts.
Wed 29 Jan 2020 7:56 AM by Gohanssj
Untrue.

Mathematically it would be 2.25% for 2 in a row anyway (@ 15%), but the resist mechanics do seems a bit broken, seems to happen way too often that you get resisted multiple times with a low chance
Wed 29 Jan 2020 8:29 AM by gruenesschaf
Gohanssj wrote:
Wed 29 Jan 2020 7:56 AM
Untrue.

Mathematically it would be 2.25% for 2 in a row anyway (@ 15%), but the resist mechanics do seems a bit broken, seems to happen way too often that you get resisted multiple times with a low chance

Note the "here". Resists are based on our curated card / number bag rng where the curation guarantees no streaks at <10% and at most a single 2 streak at <15%, just like this method guarantees the shown rate over 1000 casts and should always stay reasonably close to the shown rate over 30 casts already.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Suggestions or the latest topics