Any discussion regarding GT AOE?

Started 3 Jan 2020
by Fugax
in Suggestions
Any at all? Looking at radius, range, los, time, anything? It really does hinder people that wanna zerg, but can't escape the BS aoe dps that do not have a healer in grp, or just simply wanna tag along. I feel it effects a lot of people, and without being able to have Upgraded towers the GT AOE seems to be a little bit much. I feel it has its uses, but majority of the time is abused. Just would be nice if the devs are considering anything regarding the GT AOE. Thanks
Fri 3 Jan 2020 10:04 PM by Pao
There is not one square inch of space where you don't get nuked in a tower. If you don't have a healer in group you gonna die. There have to be some save space.
Fri 3 Jan 2020 10:12 PM by Wolfir666
Fugax wrote:
Fri 3 Jan 2020 8:19 PM
Any at all? Looking at radius, range, los, time, anything? It really does hinder people that wanna zerg, but can't escape the BS aoe dps that do not have a healer in grp, or just simply wanna tag along. I feel it effects a lot of people, and without being able to have Upgraded towers the GT AOE seems to be a little bit much. I feel it has its uses, but majority of the time is abused. Just would be nice if the devs are considering anything regarding the GT AOE. Thanks

Uhm, did you just say it does hinder people that wanna zerg? oO
I am very sure that many people would like that, but no, it doesn't, of course GTAE more comes automatically with the Zerg ^^.

And i dont see anything wrong with Range (1500), Radius (350) , LoS (its GTAE, of course it needs no LoS, that's the whole reason why it exists!) or Time (6sec).. neither i see anything wrong with the damage per Cast (50-200 depending on resis and range to Center of the cast) or the fact, that you can change its height, but cant set a macro to automatically put it to that height...

Only thing that could be adjusted is, that it shouldn't go through floors.
As you can't reliably control the height of it when not seeing your target, it can happen to be cast too high, too low, or directly in between two floors and only then affecting two floors at once. But it takes time to place the target where you want it, because as said you can't save a certain height to it.

But hey, i am open to changes, nerf GTAE, and next please nerf Spread-Heal and Group-Heal. It absolutely shouldn't work through doors and keepwalls either! :p
And yes, that's exactly why GTAE exists, to interrupt the backline of an attack or defense.
Fri 3 Jan 2020 10:12 PM by Wolfir666
Pao wrote:
Fri 3 Jan 2020 10:04 PM
There is not one square inch of space where you don't get nuked in a tower. If you don't have a healer in group you gonna die. There have to be some save space.

Why?
A safe place to heal your group?
A safe place to rebuff your group?
A safe please to regenerate power?

Again, why?
Sat 4 Jan 2020 1:49 AM by Fugax
Should be LOS. Not stand behind a door and not see what you are pew pewing
Sat 4 Jan 2020 2:08 AM by Azrael
Not this again. -1

Edit.: If you do not contribute at all in a zerg and only want to leech as a solo you deserve to die by a dot or gt aoe.
Sat 4 Jan 2020 3:12 AM by Forlornhope
The only thing that should be done to gtaoe is changing the axis, I forget which one it is because I did not pay much attention in school, it should only rupt a single floor and not multiples.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Suggestions or the latest topics