North America RvR

Started 26 Nov 2019
by beatrix
in Suggestions
For the last few months it's been either dead or zergy during North America time. Is there any way we could do something about this? Either add a separate battleground that opens up during NA time? or possibly making RvR groups max of 5 people like we had in the 5v5 event? It's so hard to fill groups during NA time because of the declined population.

This passed 5v5 event showed that it brought out more people during NA time and it gave us a lot of action. I do appreciate the staff giving us /gvg list for 8 mans and small mans but because new frontiers is so big, it takes forever to find people. Unfortunately, me and my friends can only play NA time so our chances of playing during euro time together is very small. I'm sure there is others who are in similar situations where NA time is the only time they can play as well. Please give North America time some love too guys
Wed 27 Nov 2019 3:17 AM by stewbeedoo
This is definitely an issue.

The 5v5 format might help, but the event was on the weekend and pop is naturally higher then. So it is hard to say how much it would help.

I'm not sure the Devs can do much about this - it is more of a community issue.

/ponder
Wed 27 Nov 2019 8:11 AM by Sepplord
while i would love a 5man cap most of the time personally, it would be really shitty to set 8man-groups to suddenly not be able to play together anymore like they might have done in the past months
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Suggestions or the latest topics