/rvrinfo

Started 14 Nov 2019
by oldmanukko
in Suggestions
it would be nice to get /serverinfo except filtered for those who are in rvr zones.. /rvrinfo would be cool imho.

personally, i'd like to know how/if/quantity of light tanks that are out there.
Thu 14 Nov 2019 6:12 PM by Roto23
try /u
Thu 14 Nov 2019 6:24 PM by oldmanukko
i did the /u. never knew about that one. however, the data seemed very high level. xp/coin/rp/feather by realm. personally, i'll looking for a class breakdown. my guts from running around solo is that the number of caster out there highly outnumbers all melee. and as for melee, i'm curious about light vs heavy tank poplations. again, my gut feels like the rvr casters far far outweigh the melee. not trying to troll here, just looking for legitimate numbers.
Thu 14 Nov 2019 6:25 PM by Roto23
oldmanukko wrote:
Thu 14 Nov 2019 6:24 PM
i did the /u. never knew about that one. however, the data seemed very high level. xp/coin/rp/feather by realm. personally, i'll looking for a class breakdown. my guts from running around solo is that the number of caster out there highly outnumbers all melee. and as for melee, i'm curious about light vs heavy tank poplations. again, my gut feels like the rvr casters far far outweigh the melee. not trying to troll here, just looking for legitimate numbers.

yup, its not exactly what you asked for but does provide frontier info
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Suggestions or the latest topics