Increase Number of Charges for Money/BP/RP

Started 10 Nov 2019
by neonow
in Suggestions
Hi, my suggestion is: plz increase the number of charges for an item like ring of tarka'oz or others maybe for Money/BP or RP....i would have no problem with: increasing with 10 charges for (example) 2 month for 10 platin...than renew...that would take some gold out of server and it would be much comfortable for the players..i hate it to recharge every 2-3 death.
Sun 10 Nov 2019 10:31 AM by Freedomcall
I actually thought it was kinda wierd to see tarka'oz having 5 charges. Have you guys seen other item that has only 5 charges available instead of 10?
At least I can't think of any. :p
Mon 11 Nov 2019 1:37 PM by Lipsi
I've seen an item that has even just 2/2 charges (book of chaos - gem drop in DF from archivist Borah)

The idea could work, tho it seems a bit complicated, compared to say an added option to the Recharger to recharge all equiped items at once, just as the Smith can do a repair all.
Mon 11 Nov 2019 3:57 PM by easytoremember
Reminds me of items with 1,000 charges on Eden
Buying an empty one market costed 100 plat to recharge
Wed 13 Nov 2019 9:17 AM by neonow
yes, maybe complicated to implement but maybe someone other have an idea how it works better with more charges and is easier to implement...2. aspect was to get some money out of game...the complete pve-section is in my eyes not good to get pve-players ( and yes, there are some in daoc) stay longer at phoenix.
Tue 17 Mar 2020 8:44 AM by neonow
*bump*

PLZ PLZ PLZ increase the number of charges of Tarkaóz/heart of legion...or make it rechargeable while wearing it .....its really annoying...i have no problem to buy every additionall charge for 1 Platin per

thnx
Tue 17 Mar 2020 9:36 AM by Sepplord
i am so glad that i intentionally stopped using the charge items in my template...
Just having it in the inventory for recharging makes it so much easier

I only use one charge items primarily, but i believe best case would be a function similar to the repair at smith...a textbox you can click to "recharge all" equipped and uneqipped chargeitems. Especially for people who carry lots of different charges
Tue 17 Mar 2020 9:42 AM by neonow
thats an idea too....but a bit increasing numbers of charges would help i think
Mon 13 Apr 2020 10:07 AM by neonow
Bump!
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Suggestions or the latest topics