Relic

Started 22 Sep 2019
by lipfy
in Suggestions
why not change something on raid relic ??

if you don't have yours relics, you can't take relics in other realm so long you don't take again your relic at home
Sun 22 Sep 2019 8:30 PM by kiectred
lipfy wrote:
Sun 22 Sep 2019 8:03 PM

if you don't have yours relics, you can't take relics in other realm so long you don't take again your relic at home

Not a bad idea. As it is, you already gain no benefit if you don't have your own. You could have all 4 other relics but without your own you get nothin.
Sun 22 Sep 2019 9:45 PM by lipfy
kiectred wrote:
Sun 22 Sep 2019 8:30 PM
lipfy wrote:

Not a bad idea. As it is, you already gain no benefit if you don't have your own. You could have all 4 other relics but without your own you get nothin.
no with out your relic can't take other give more importance to have your relic and go take back your relic first
Sun 22 Sep 2019 10:05 PM by kiectred
lipfy wrote:
Sun 22 Sep 2019 9:45 PM
kiectred wrote:
Sun 22 Sep 2019 8:30 PM
lipfy wrote:

no with out your relic can't take other give more importance to have your relic and go take back your relic first

Yea man I know how to read. I started with saying it's not a bad idea i.e. in addition to current rules.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Suggestions or the latest topics