Shaman single target disease

Started 17 Sep 2019
by Rovinja
in Suggestions
Is there a reason that the shaman single target disease is only a level 16 (!!!) spell and we don't get the 24 / 36 / 45 versions we had? As it is now, the resist rate renders it useless unless you put tons of RA points into mastery of focus. I really miss it in group vs group situations, but i don't think it would make the shamy overpowered.

Even if you move the higher versions out of the baseline and put it into the specline like the AE disease (which has a 27 / 37 / 47 version) would help a lot.

My suggestion: Put a single disease version of 26 / 36 / 46 either into the cave baseline or the specline.

Edit because i learned something: Change this for elds and cabbies too
Tue 17 Sep 2019 12:19 PM by Andwell
It's unfortunate, but consistent with the patch level. Eldritches have their single disease at level 6, and cabbies, level 3, so everyone has to weigh consistency vs precision around cc
Tue 17 Sep 2019 1:09 PM by Keelia
You’d have to do it across the board for elds/cabbies who have an even lower level single target.
Tue 17 Sep 2019 1:13 PM by Rovinja
Keelia wrote:
Tue 17 Sep 2019 1:09 PM
You’d have to do it across the board for elds/cabbies who have an even lower level single target.

Would be fair and completely ok for me...
Tue 17 Sep 2019 1:26 PM by Keelia
I’d love a decent level single target disease on my eld/cabby but with all seriousness I have no issue using the aoe. The only time I would need the single would be if my target is around mezzed targets, which is really only towards the end of our fights where it’s really a nonissue. If we land a full mezz disease isn’t needed because you can burn a couple targets fast before they react/demezz. I’m usually diseaseing over extended tanks. For me it’s not an interupter unless people clump, but I’m usually ping ponging NS on dps casters and support. So I’d welcome it, but it wouldn’t change a lot for me I don’t think.
Tue 17 Sep 2019 1:55 PM by Freedomcall
I think this is similar to single amnesia.
You still interrupt when it is resisted anyway.
Tue 24 Sep 2019 6:15 PM by easytoremember
lv16 shaman disease is the first spell of the aoe disease line just as low lv amnesia is single and all others aoe
Most spec aoe snares start the same way too
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Suggestions or the latest topics