/tradeorder queue visibility

Started 10 Sep 2019
by vilcleft
in Suggestions
When the tradeorder command went live I seem to remember one of the GMs posting a quick update on the statuses of the tradeorder queued transfers

I was wondering if we could have a /tradeorder queue command which would enable us to see in game if our tradeorders would be stacked behind a massive queue of previous transfers and which realm to realm transfer would go through immediately as we can see it all stacked up awaiting the reverse tradeorders to be sent etc

In theory only 3 queues should ever exist, so if the command ingame is tricky, then maybe the information could be added to the servernews we see on startup or can see with /servernews

Just thought if people could see 400p awaiting transfer from hib to alb then it might dissuade more people from leaving hib to go to alb as they cant move money instantly (or any other trade order queue which might get really big ofc) and might persuade a few albs to come to hib as they could see they could instantly move the cash etc

I know it probably only affects 5% of the population and there may be more important things for people to be doing, but thought I would ask anyway
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Suggestions or the latest topics