midgard please create more farming spots. We have 1 location and it's saturated.

Started 16 Aug 2019
by 2flare
in Suggestions
Right now I cannot get to modernav without there a group pulling the ENTIRE camp. I try to pull 1/4 and leave some to others but
that's not how it works for everybody.
The bigger issue is this is the only camp worth farming for salvage.
Please DEVS do something: We can't expect the entire faction to go to Moderna to gain some money.

Please if you can be so kind to add more mobs/camps in this zone
in different corner or find a solution it would be really greatly appreciated it.
Fri 16 Aug 2019 7:34 PM by gotwqqd
    2flare wrote:
    Fri 16 Aug 2019 6:24 PM
    Right now I cannot get to modernav without there a group pulling the ENTIRE camp. I try to pull 1/4 and leave some to others but
    that's not how it works for everybody.
    The bigger issue is this is the only camp worth farming for salvage.
    Please DEVS do something: We can't expect the entire faction to go to Moderna to gain some money.

Please if you can be so kind to add more mobs/camps in this zone
    in different corner or find a solution it would be really greatly appreciated it.
    If they are not taking turns pull
    Set up on other side and pull what you can
    Sat 17 Aug 2019 3:08 PM by Chaskha
    There are spots in frontiers - worth going when you have the teleports.
    Also if it is for farming alone, there are many spots in Malmohus, also in Vanern and I'm sure there must be some in SI too.

The famous modernagrav is bound to be crowded.
    Sat 17 Aug 2019 3:51 PM by gotwqqd
    Chilled wights NF

Fast resoawn easy pull
    Sat 17 Aug 2019 6:49 PM by 2flare
    Chaskha wrote:
    Sat 17 Aug 2019 3:08 PM
    There are spots in frontiers - worth going when you have the teleports.
    Also if it is for farming alone, there are many spots in Malmohus, also in Vanern and I'm sure there must be some in SI too.

The famous modernagrav is bound to be crowded.

Malmo is not a good spot for a shaman to kite mobs. THe layout is horrible for this.
    As for frontier, I wouldn't bet my efforts farming in PvP zone, that's just asking for frustrations.

Thanks for your suggestion and good intentions.
    Sun 18 Aug 2019 6:42 AM by Chaskha
    Vanern has kite spots.
    And I know for sure 2 spots in NF that I farmed without seeing a living soul for hours (yes sometimes a group comes there and check back 30 minutes after too).

Don't get me wrong, I'm always in favor of more spots to farm. My point is more that there might be some more that people just don't know/go because Moderngrav is clouding their mind
    This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Suggestions or the latest topics