in Suggestions
Please?
Sun 18 Aug 2019 8:29 PM by Expfighter
That's what purge is for
Sun 18 Aug 2019 8:38 PM by ExcretusMaximus
Expfighter wrote:
Sun 18 Aug 2019 8:29 PM
That's what purge is for

Purge is for in-fight use; disease lasts three minutes, First Aid is usable only out of combat.
Sun 18 Aug 2019 9:08 PM by cere2
Better idea is to have an actual immunity timer on it after purged, cured, times out etc.
Sun 18 Aug 2019 11:43 PM by Aph
cere2 wrote:
Sun 18 Aug 2019 9:08 PM
Better idea is to have an actual immunity timer on it after purged, cured, times out etc.

Immunity on disease? That would be a complete disaster. I think an out of combat RA like first aid is fine with cure disease though. Not that I see it as a major issue.. There is probably alot more important work to do than this.
Mon 19 Aug 2019 1:47 PM by cere2
Aph wrote:
Sun 18 Aug 2019 11:43 PM
cere2 wrote:
Sun 18 Aug 2019 9:08 PM

Immunity on disease? That would be a complete disaster. I think an out of combat RA like first aid is fine with cure disease though. Not that I see it as a major issue.. There is probably alot more important work to do than this.

Why would that be a disaster? Is having immunity to nearsight/mezz/stun/root/snare disasters?
I think if you just took a 2 minute disease and purged it, there should be an immunity for that like everything else.
Mon 19 Aug 2019 1:54 PM by Aph
So changing the fundemental mechanics of the game is just a simple thing? This devestates the kiting game totally. If you can't understand that then perhaps you never tried to play rvr in an 8 man setting with tanks ^^

I think the original suggestion about stealthers curing disease with an out of combat RA while recovering after a victorious 1v1 is right on spot. Adding immunites is a whole different ball game!
Mon 19 Aug 2019 3:11 PM by Kwall0311
This is exactly why i recommended adding that out of combat disease cure potion. Or like the champion level disease cure. Just give something that takes like 10-15 seconds to cast to cure the disease. Think that would pretty much settle any disputes wrt 8 man fighting and disease kiting.
Mon 19 Aug 2019 3:19 PM by cere2
I guess that makes some sense, but as far as 8 man experience, on live disease was typically not an issue, since we had insta disease cure, pulsing disease cure etc.
I mean i get what your saying but there also wasn't a cure nearsight in the past or immunity timer on nearsight, did that break the game?
Immunity timer on root/snare, does that break the game?
Yes this isn't live, but it's custom....the immunity timer is a suggestion, wouldn't have to be 1 minute..could be 20 secs etc.
I am on board with the first-aid thing, but was making an alternate suggestion.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Suggestions or the latest topics