Reduce the amount of Reskins (Feathers/Bps)

Started 7 Aug 2019
by kaepten
in Suggestions
Hey Guys,
i love the new Reskins, and i think it is very nice that the staff is listening what the community wants, but i think u need to change the price of the reskins,
many reskins are very expensive and i think they should be reduced to 10k for special skins(Rare) etc.

What do you think ?

Best Regards
Wed 7 Aug 2019 7:47 PM by gruenesschaf
The cheap reskins were a mistake at the beginning, they should all have started at 30k+ but we for obvious reasons won't change the existing skins. So no, there is no way that the new skins will be reduced in cost.
Wed 7 Aug 2019 8:03 PM by kaepten
ok, so make it harder for ppl to get reskins who started with phoenix is the betters solution, i just think 90k feathers for 1 reskin is too much that is 21h of Tuscarian BG for just 1 Reskin.

but its your choice, its just kinda sad, i hope there are more plans on that.
Wed 7 Aug 2019 8:33 PM by sabyrtuth
Go rvr and get bps.
Wed 7 Aug 2019 8:54 PM by MacPrior
kaepten wrote:
Wed 7 Aug 2019 8:03 PM
ok, so make it harder for ppl to get reskins who started with phoenix is the betters solution, i just think 90k feathers for 1 reskin is too much that is 21h of Tuscarian BG for just 1 Reskin.

but its your choice, its just kinda sad, i hope there are more plans on that.

Just LOL!

Reskins are not essential needed. Whether for new player nor for experienced one! Its just a prestige object. And in order to be in prestige league you have to run more RvR or organise raids or ds-runs. Or take active part on them.
Reskins should be expensive. And most expensive should be just for active raid leaders of each realm.

By the way I asked for simple reskin for flex weapon. Just like normal morning star, mace on an chain. Dont like all thees futuristic skins if weapons looks like an oar or a vac of 23 century! Any Chance to get this reskin implemented please?
Thu 8 Aug 2019 5:12 AM by Ashok
MacPrior wrote:
Wed 7 Aug 2019 8:54 PM
By the way I asked for simple reskin for flex weapon. Just like normal morning star, mace on an chain. Dont like all thees futuristic skins if weapons looks like an oar or a vac of 23 century! Any Chance to get this reskin implemented please?

In case you requested it the intended way I guess it will be added at some point... https://forum.playphoenix.online/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=10573
Thu 8 Aug 2019 6:02 AM by MacPrior
Ashok wrote:
Thu 8 Aug 2019 5:12 AM
MacPrior wrote:
Wed 7 Aug 2019 8:54 PM

In case you requested it the intended way I guess it will be added at some point... https://forum.playphoenix.online/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=10573

Placed as intended also with the link to image. My request is noted as closed and in the note is written "Model 862" is already in.
Sorry, but 862 is not implemented yet. Just checked it again on Reskin Merchant. The number row is .... 858, 859, 860, 863, 865, 866. The number 862 is still missed.
Thu 8 Aug 2019 6:32 AM by Uthred
The reskin is in. I just double checked. It is a CRUSH Reskin, so it is only available to crush flex weapons. Equip a crush flex weapon and im 100% sure that you will have the option to select this reskin.
Fri 9 Aug 2019 1:11 AM by Cadebrennus
gruenesschaf wrote:
Wed 7 Aug 2019 7:47 PM
The cheap reskins were a mistake at the beginning, they should all have started at 30k+ but we for obvious reasons won't change the existing skins. So no, there is no way that the new skins will be reduced in cost.

So three Sidi raids for a single reskin? That's insane.
Fri 9 Aug 2019 7:34 AM by keen
Cadebrennus wrote:
Fri 9 Aug 2019 1:11 AM
gruenesschaf wrote:

Just go rvr and they will come on the fly. There are also other reskins starting from 2k, some real ones already at 5k.
Not everyone needs to achieve everything in a MMORPG, some stuff is always limited ppl investing more time. If this is reskins here that is more than fine since they don't give you any advantage and are just cosmetics.
Fri 9 Aug 2019 8:48 AM by Cadebrennus
keen wrote:
Fri 9 Aug 2019 7:34 AM
Cadebrennus wrote:
Fri 9 Aug 2019 1:11 AM
gruenesschaf wrote:

Just go rvr and they will come on the fly. There are also other reskins starting from 2k, some real ones already at 5k.
Not everyone needs to achieve everything in a MMORPG, some stuff is always limited ppl investing more time. If this is reskins here that is more than fine since they don't give you any advantage and are just cosmetics.

I agree with you there, but as a Thrust weapon user I was pleased to finally see a Thrust weapon reskin that didn't look like dogshit, yet disappointed that it was 30k, considering that I have multiple bag swaps for weapons. Just a bit of selfishness on my part.
Fri 9 Aug 2019 1:19 PM by Turano
Same here, wanted to have some battlers
Mon 12 Aug 2019 4:01 PM by Keelia
I love how everyone is avoiding the fact that if you RvR for a couple days you can buy them with bounty points. But I think you get less BPs when you Zerg, which is what 90% of the server does. At least NA time.
Mon 12 Aug 2019 5:01 PM by vxr
Keelia wrote:
Mon 12 Aug 2019 4:01 PM
I love how everyone is avoiding the fact that if you RvR for a couple days you can buy them with bounty points. But I think you get less BPs when you Zerg, which is what 90% of the server does. At least NA time.

I have over 18plat and a vault full of draughts of regen/forces. and tons of claws/SL pots even though I go through them like crazy. Have ablative charge up always. Use heal/power charge and heal/power pots all the time. I have not PvEd any since around R5 (R8 now) except for 1 TG run and 1 DS run and solo 99% of the time. All of this has been supported by selling BPs and I still have 58k.

I pray and thank the devs nightly for the this bounty they have given me. <3
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Suggestions or the latest topics