Re: PSA: how to restore old style icons

SavageTapir wrote:
Sun 22 Sep 2019 8:59 AM
Siouxsie wrote:
Wed 22 May 2019 11:32 PM
The archer critshot icon is a 2h Axe, rapid fire looks like an axe. Any way to get the red crossfire and the red arrows icons back?

Same here, anyone already solved it or do I have to replace the icons in the bitmap files with MSPaint myself?

I fixed it by installing BysanUI. All the icons look better now.

Siouxsie wrote:
Wed 22 May 2019 11:32 PM
The archer critshot icon is a 2h Axe, rapid fire looks like an axe. Any way to get the red crossfire and the red arrows icons back?

This was bugging me as well, so I did a couple tests and found the icons for those abilities on the wpn_1000 icon sheet, specifically Crit Rapidfire Longshot and Volley. There is no "old style icons" file for this anywhere I've looked, so I made my own by copying that icon sheet from the Atlantis UI folder and modifying it in photoshop

On that sheet, Crit and Rapidfire are icons 8 and 9 second row from the bottom, while Longshot and Volley are icons 7 and 8 on the 5th row from the top.

I personally opted to replace the current icons with a few from the revamped archer icons that i liked, but you should be able to copy/paste any icon image you like into those slots

I would post an image but for some reason the site wont let me attach anything
Plundrin DaBooty 50 warrior, Sheelbah 50 hunter, Ninguable 50 bubble RM,
Homies BigLoco 50 SM, Upto NoGood 50 SB, Guzzolene 50 Thane, Phalanges 50 BD

Sheelba 50ranger, Babymetal 50hero, Mouser 50ns, Ningauble 50mentalcase
Alb Sucks

I think I posted some of the old icon sets in the UI thread but I can do it again if the need arises...
Topenga OfLyonesse - Unskilled (Alb) - Legendary Six
Saoihrse Ronan - Green Berries (Hib) - Legendary Six
Lootmilla TopengasDottir - Solaris (Mid) - Legendary Six

Fire, Ice and Melodies (Lyo/Alb) (Uth/Alb)

Need help? - Visit our Discord