Style Changes - End of Testing Phase

Started 12 Jul 2021
by Uthred
in Tavern
As we are done with the moderated style discussions on Discord for each class and as also during the next few days the remaining changes will be implemented, the testing phase will end very soon.

On Wednesday, July 21st, we will remove Uthreds Gloves of Doom and the free respecs.

Until then you will still be able to test and/or respec as much as you want. We will announce an exact ETA probably on Tuesday, but expect it to happen on Wednesday after a reboot.

Thanks for your feedback and check #results on Discord to see the results of that moderated style discussions, if you havent done yet.
Mon 12 Jul 2021 11:49 AM by Astaa
I can't see any mention of heroes getting back their after enemy parry/block styles, but I'm sure I read it somewhere. Is it no longer the case?

Nm, found it.
Mon 12 Jul 2021 3:53 PM by Tulpa
Uthred and Gruenes

I see that the rear snare damage is upped a bit (seems like it anyway) and Annihilation is now 9s for champs (THANK YOU!).

I do not see any of the discussed LW reactionary style changes for hero or champs, (also pole arms, 2h for Albion, and Midgard versions if they happen). It will be tough to test these sufficiently if they do not happen at lease a few days before the gloves are taken away.

Champ templates are not an easy thing to put together, even a non weaponless temp is a bit of an ordeal for people to make. Testing sans gloves will be troublesome.

Are these changes to reactive styles still coming, or is what we have what we get?
Mon 12 Jul 2021 7:59 PM by Astaa
It's on Gruenes' first post in the results section but not heard anything since.

But yeah, time is pretty short now.
Fri 16 Jul 2021 3:49 PM by Serpentarius
Could all characters get 1 free all respec and 1 free realm respec stored once this happens? That way if some people are away or forget to respec they still have a chance to get back to where they want to be.

Thanks!
Fri 16 Jul 2021 4:45 PM by Uthred
As the implementation of the #results takes more time than expected, we will delay the deletion of the Gloves and the removal of the free respecs until next Wednesday, July 21st. This way everyone should have enough time to test those #results after they are finally ingame.

Going to edit the first post too.
Fri 16 Jul 2021 4:49 PM by Astaa
Will the tooltips/data sheets be updated after reset?
Fri 16 Jul 2021 4:51 PM by Noashakra
I know it'll not happening, but please keep the free RA respec in.
It really good for my visi toon to solo and switch to group spec in the evening.
Fri 16 Jul 2021 10:05 PM by Hodge
Not sure if possible but it would be nice to have a way to have two saved specs for when we pvp or pve. Each would save all your toolbars and such. It is like you have two characters.

Perhaps a timer of 5 minute since last combat before switching to prevent misuse.
Tue 20 Jul 2021 5:16 PM by Uthred
We need more time, sorry guys. We will delay the removal of the gloves/respecs one more time.

We will finally remove them Sunday, July 25th.

Really.
Tue 20 Jul 2021 5:23 PM by Nephamael
We need more time, sorry guys. We will delay the removal of the gloves/respecs one more time.

We will finally remove them Sunday, July 25th.

Really.

More time, np.

But pls don't remove the gloves just after the balance adjustments, without a testing period.

If you are done with the adjustments at July 25th, then leave the gloves for at least 1 more week after, for testing purpose.
Tue 20 Jul 2021 10:39 PM by Tamvolan
Any chance of keeping the gloves, for PvE?
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Tavern or the latest topics