Returning Player/New to phoenix

Started 3 Jun 2021
by Wyndaz
in Tavern
Hi all. I played hib/lance on live and looking to start alb or mid here with a farming toon. For rvr was thinking of trying out reaver for small group/8 man once I make some friends. Lots more chars I like on mid like war/skald/thane/ maybe zerk or savage. Does either alb/mid need players more then the other or have a friendlier attitude towards pugging? Will probably have a stealther for solo. Find the right group of people and I will probably play almost any class for rvr lol.
Fri 4 Jun 2021 3:58 PM by mrdaoc
Welcome to Phoenix!

Generally there is good camaraderie on Albion. I have never seriously played Hibernia or Midgard but I am sure it is the same there. There appears to be a good population balance. Maybe Hibernia is a little less populated possibly but they are well organized. There is a fair amount RvR action most evenings UK/Euro time.

If you decide to play Albion I would personally recommend an AoE Cabalist for farming! Deathsight Necro can be good fun too.

Best of luck!
Sat 5 Jun 2021 4:02 PM by Wyndaz
I got a necro started already lvl 34. Glad to see chat was active whole time I was on even way early in the morning EST.
Sat 5 Jun 2021 6:59 PM by gotwqqd
Farming
Cabby or Shammy depending on realm
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Tavern or the latest topics