-Hib Lottery-

Started 3 Jan 2021
by stripperrella
in Tavern
Welcome to the Lottery!
Main Prize: Weaponless Hero Temp with 100% LT Large Weapon
Consolation prize: Cloak (SKUtility-87- Feathers model)
2nd Consolation prize: Necklace (SKUtility-63- with a +3 to all Magic skills)

The roll cost will depend on the Registered players! Spam this event in your guild chats, when we hit the goal of 100 registered players until the end Jan. 31th, the cost will be 1p each player to roll. ( 200 players ( =) 500gold )

The registration end on Jan. 31th - 11AM (UTC+1)
The roll will be on Feb. 9th - 10 AM (UTC+1)

Registration via discord Pm. Day for payment Feb. 1st - 9th ~ 10 AM (UTC+1)
Typ R | Skiped#5032
Reference and more information about Lottery here:
https://discord.gg/8Muts56YcV

Good luck!

Future Lottery like this may be planed!
Sun 3 Jan 2021 7:07 PM by Sepplord
What If only a single player Rregisters and pays the 100plat, does he get all of the Prizes?
Sun 3 Jan 2021 7:52 PM by gotwqqd
Well that would be a complete ripoff
The cloak is okay
The necklace a salvage item
Sun 3 Jan 2021 8:01 PM by ExcretusMaximus
gotwqqd wrote:
Sun 3 Jan 2021 7:52 PM

Those are some pretty high standards you've got there.
Sun 3 Jan 2021 10:28 PM by gotwqqd
ExcretusMaximus wrote:
Sun 3 Jan 2021 8:01 PM
gotwqqd wrote:
Sun 3 Jan 2021 7:52 PM

Those are some pretty high standards you've got there.
Considering everyone can get a 80 utility neck that works for almost any temp
Sun 3 Jan 2021 11:19 PM by ExcretusMaximus
gotwqqd wrote:
Sun 3 Jan 2021 10:28 PM

I've yet to make a single template that the BRS/CN/PN doesn't overcap at least one resist on. And skills are super important on classes that have a lot to cap (any split spec caster and many support classes). You can get at least 1.5p out of a 3 skill necklace, more if the other stats and resists are any good or low enough to be worth raising. I'm not saying it's amazing, but it's worth more than the 50g you'd get for salvaging it.
Mon 4 Jan 2021 10:33 AM by Chihuahua
what an interesting way to sell hero template for 100p
Mon 4 Jan 2021 1:31 PM by Centenario
Buying weaponless hero temp (3-part epic) for 30pp

I think the lottery could work with 500g per person (60persons)
Mon 4 Jan 2021 1:57 PM by gotwqqd
ExcretusMaximus wrote:
Sun 3 Jan 2021 11:19 PM
gotwqqd wrote:
Sun 3 Jan 2021 10:28 PM

I've yet to make a single template that the BRS/CN/PN doesn't overcap at least one resist on. And skills are super important on classes that have a lot to cap (any split spec caster and many support classes). You can get at least 1.5p out of a 3 skill necklace, more if the other stats and resists are any good or low enough to be worth raising. I'm not saying it's amazing, but it's worth more than the 50g you'd get for salvaging it.
I think I’ve only had one class where feather chest and weapon warranted a different neck.
Mon 4 Jan 2021 3:02 PM by Sepplord
Regardless of the Prizes quality....how is it realistically going to work?

Players have to register without knowing how much they have to pay for their Ticket

Then you start collecting

After you have collected half of the peoples money, a few jump ship and don't want to participants anymore.
So now there are less participants but you already collected lower ticketprices because you thought it would be more

It is bound that there will be Problems.
I would suggest you rather do what most raffles so, sell tickets for fixed prices and take the risk that you won't sell enough of them.
Mon 4 Jan 2021 9:06 PM by stripperrella
Sepplord wrote:
Mon 4 Jan 2021 3:02 PM
Regardless of the Prizes quality....how is it realistically going to work?

Players have to register without knowing how much they have to pay for their Ticket

Then you start collecting

After you have collected half of the peoples money, a few jump ship and don't want to participants anymore.
So now there are less participants but you already collected lower ticketprices because you thought it would be more

It is bound that there will be Problems.
I would suggest you rather do what most raffles so, sell tickets for fixed prices and take the risk that you won't sell enough of them.

actually when the register end the price is fixed and the people need to pay. i think i might cancel this lottery as no one registered at this moment.

but if things would go just straight i could make in future better prizes. main prize an expensive temp (ex.: ns, champ, vw, ranger) and the consolation prizes beeing for ex. caster /support template)

i think i could work it out if i just had enough registering and paying people. ( wish i could push the goal to 200+ registrations + paid.. that would drop the roll below 500g and guarantee 100p outcome for the future lottery )

i am still working on this on my own. the reason for this, i have many stuff just rotting arround without giving a use at all
Mon 4 Jan 2021 9:10 PM by stripperrella
Lottery cancelled

The lottery is cancelled due to lack of information / miscomunication.
i will make some improvements on the consolation prizes and post a comeback than!

thanks for the feedback all
Tue 5 Jan 2021 1:08 PM by Sepplord
Good to hear you want to rework the system and repost it with clearer rules. I don't think people are generally not intrested, it just seems very vague what will happen

stripperrella wrote:
Mon 4 Jan 2021 9:06 PM
actually when the register end the price is fixed and the people need to pay. i think i might cancel this lottery as no one registered at this moment.

What i mean is, what do you do when some of those people then not pay?
Or what do you do if people registered with fakenames to troll you?

the reason for this, i have many stuff just rotting arround without giving a use at all

I don't really know the marketprices in hibernia, but when i saw the first post i thought you were trying to creatively sell that template for profit.
Is the template worth so much more than 100plat and you are just doing it because the stuff is lying around anyways?
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Tavern or the latest topics