Something I Don't Understand...

Started 26 Dec 2020
by ExcretusMaximus
in Tavern
...why do people who make multiple accounts make them with all with similar names? It's like they're not even trying.
Sat 26 Dec 2020 5:14 AM by gotwqqd
They likely think it’s completely okay

So they make a duo of
Sizzle and Fizzle
Sat 26 Dec 2020 6:01 AM by Bikiniphat
my family recently expressed the desire to play... wife, son , daughter.
brand new players to daoc .... we are not botting
Sat 26 Dec 2020 10:05 AM by Astaa
A lot of people just don't read the simple rules before playing.

What gets me is afk-macro users and account swappers. They know they're going to get caught so why do it?
Sat 26 Dec 2020 11:31 AM by Beckett
ExcretusMaximus wrote:
Sat 26 Dec 2020 4:51 AM
...why do people who make multiple accounts make them with all with similar names? It's like they're not even trying.

sssshhh!
It is a boon for the staff
Sat 26 Dec 2020 12:28 PM by boridi
Family members that aren't aware of the rules, possibly
Sat 26 Dec 2020 2:12 PM by Sepplord
Some people Just don't give a **** and believe they can Just do whatever they want and If someone has a problem with it the ball is in their yard to approach them or deal with it otherwise

It's the same when in a foreign country looking at Tourists....some clearly informed themselves about local customs and rules and some don't give a **** and just behave like they are in a themepark back home and see locals and their customs as an attraction
Sun 27 Dec 2020 2:51 PM by Bikiniphat
@bondi
I read the rules, however not closely enough it would seem.
got 2 "new" laptops for christmas so i tested one of them to ensure it would run daoc and upgraded mine ..wiped both pc's and then. handed down both pc's to my kids ....
its unfortunate that we caught bans at all over a technicality . we're not botting or cross realming... which is the purpose of the rule(s) we broke. It would be nice to see some amendment to this rule as we are not trying to cheat the game. just desire to play together.
The real crappy part is that we have to get another pc in order for my son to play... which sucks since we just bought 2..... facepalm
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Tavern or the latest topics