New Quest Items? Christmas Socks.

So yeah - new quests take about 5-6hrs total to complete. Items are 60ish with one of them being 74 utility. Should be higher utility imo...

I just did a quest for 6hrs to get items that MAYBE would sell for 250g each on housing. I could have done more with my time spending 6hrs in DS or farming blue mobs.

It's like opening up an awesome wrapped present for Christmas to find out I got another pair of socks.

Re: New Quest Items? Christmas Socks.

Parole wrote:
Tue 27 Oct 2020 1:38 AM
So yeah - new quests take about 5-6hrs total to complete. Items are 60ish with one of them being 74 utility. Should be higher utility imo...

I just did a quest for 6hrs to get items that MAYBE would sell for 250g each on housing. I could have done more with my time spending 6hrs in DS or farming blue mobs.

It's like opening up an awesome wrapped present for Christmas to find out I got another pair of socks.

Uthred listed all the stats for the items. You could've plugged in stats to an sc calc to determine the worth of the raid before wasting 6 hours then bitching about it in the forums.

Re: New Quest Items? Christmas Socks.

The whines make it sound as if having the quests disabled all other rewards you get for the activities...

wait, that isn't the case?
It's just extra rewards on top off the normal rewards for the activities?

Huh...that's wierd, why would people whine about additional rewards
Just shows to prove that entitled little brats do grow old, but not up