A Good bye post to an old friend

Started 7 Sep 2020
by Grumpy74
in Tavern
SalidorMacCulloch wrote: ↑
Thu 31 Oct 2019 6:50 PM
Hib Pellinor here.
Played from start until 2007-2008
Was the GM of Mystical Knights with Maddak and Fea.
MK was disbanded finaly 2yrs ago. 😶
But stayed strong 15+yrs!!!
Also I was CO /AS leader with vanillawillkilla of HCoP.
My characters 😊
Salidor
Renrick
Ayshia
Linthia
Garthawin
Venseer
And many many others 😊 but you can easly tell who I am by either my Last name MacCulloch or the secret smily face :+).

I miss all the friends from Pellinor and the other servers. The random visits from people all around the world that stayed at my place for a few days. Seeing the real people behind the screen. 😊

🤗

Just found out today, Was wondering about you my friend.
I am truly sorry brother, You where a really good friend. I will always remember the talks we had in Discord and in Game.
You will always be missed my friend

R.I.P Salidor. Atleast your not in pain any longer my friend
Mon 7 Sep 2020 1:47 PM by DJ2000
Good guy. My condolences.
Mon 7 Sep 2020 5:05 PM by Jeninii
This man was one of the sweetest souls you could ever meet. Sal loved this game and loved playing all the realms with his friends. He loved playing his Hero on Hib and Warrior on Mid and let me tell you he could play those toons. You could always reach out to Sal for advice and he would stop whatever he was doing to help you make a better toon whether it was changing your spec or changing your game play style. Sal was so kind that when he spoke it was always with a soft voice and kind words. I know he touched the lives of many in this game and many people will remember him for what compassion he showed them. I will be getting with the 3 realm BG leaders and hope we can setup a Memorial for him where all 3 realms come together for a short time to show respect as a gamer family/community should. I also have sent word to GMs trying to get him a Statue/NPC in game if approved by the Dev's. Once i know more I will update you guys on a date and time. Sal will be missed my many.
Mon 7 Sep 2020 5:41 PM by Svekt
I’m so sorry for your loss as well as our community’s loss. I know the name, never having played with him. When a name stands out to me it means I’ve seen them often. It’s always hard to lose someone who gave so much of themselves but his legacy will live on through the players that he taught and nurtured.

/respect
Mon 7 Sep 2020 6:14 PM by SalidorMacCulloch
I'm okay and alive. I'm sorry a friend told me a few mins ago that I died and posts are being made here on the forums. To correct that I'm alright and well.

I'm sorry for any hurt anyone felt during this time.
And I should be a pain in the arse for another 20 years or so.
Mon 7 Sep 2020 6:18 PM by Jeninii
SalidorMacCulloch wrote:
Mon 7 Sep 2020 6:14 PM
I'm okay and alive. I'm sorry a friend told me a few mins ago that I died and posts are being made here on the forums. To correct that I'm alright and well.

I'm sorry for any hurt anyone felt during this time.
And I should be a pain in the arse for another 20 years or so.

OMG BUDDY.. I so glad u posted.. Yeah we were lied to last night and i was trying to honor you
Now instead of a NPC in your name im asking for a pile of crap next to a bush........ We miss you hun and hope to see u in game again...
You have more friends than u know here
Mon 7 Sep 2020 6:19 PM by Uthred
Glad that you are ok and alive.

Going to lock this though.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Tavern or the latest topics