Re: Side stun for zerks

Y'all are talking about DPS of a zerk as if it's in this perfect setting where they aren't snared or stunned out before they get to their target. Yes, they do more DPS than the other light tanks, but as I said before, their utility is completely lacking. Not having a shield or ANY form of positional stun is far more important than the damage they COULD do. They can't flurry away a pbt before hitting, they can't stun out an enemy peeler, they can't guard a caster getting melee'd, they can't even act as good cannon fodder, especially while in vendo. BM and Merc have it much nicer, just as OP has mentioned. Something tells me these people haven't even played a light tank.

cmckenzie1452 wrote:
Wed 29 Jul 2020 10:43 PM
Y'all are talking about DPS of a zerk as if it's in this perfect setting where they aren't snared or stunned out before they get to their target. Yes, they do more DPS than the other light tanks, but as I said before, their utility is completely lacking. Not having a shield or ANY form of positional stun is far more important than the damage they COULD do. They can't flurry away a pbt before hitting, they can't stun out an enemy peeler, they can't guard a caster getting melee'd, they can't even act as good cannon fodder, especially while in vendo. BM and Merc have it much nicer, just as OP has mentioned. Something tells me these people haven't even played a light tank.

i srsly want to change our merc for a zerker not thinking about that change for a sec
not having a backsnare on a light tank makes up for anything the merc can offer in comparision to a zerker
if youre not able to keep your target withing range while your snared yourself and by that not being able to do any dmg at all is way worse then anything you described

Dps or Utility. You cant have both...
And as the best dps lighttank you should not have a good utility. Play warrior if u want util...
Nuff said
A: i want this because Z have it to and i have it not
B: You have it
A: Yeah, but i have not the same
B: yeah, but this variance is because of Y
A: Yeah, but ... but... <silence>
So annoying. Problem is, A change hourwise randomly...

Patron wrote:
Sun 2 Aug 2020 2:17 AM
Dps or Utility. You cant have both...
And as the best dps lighttank you should not have a good utility. Play warrior if u want util...
Nuff said

Exactly.

DPS = Zerker>BM>Merc
Utility = Merc>BM>Zerk

That looks like balance to me.
The Drunken Ranger!-keeping Devs honest since 2012
Also playing a dual-wielding Saracen
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsY42S8E3-bNo7koW7oFZug

The Drunken Ranger’s Guide to Drunken Rangery
https://forum.playphoenix.online/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=2902