Recent Sidi feahter nerf - balance?

Started 8 Jul 2020
by Strikejk
in Tavern

Wed 8 Jul 2020 1:52 PM by Sepplord
could you add specific numbers to the individual key indicators?
slowest / fastest / average are not good to gauge in their relativity

And before this is taken as trying to diminish the argument, i am neutral but intrested. And if there is an actual problem/imbalance then having actual numbers will strengthen your argument so there really is no reason not to have actual numbers

Also the time for the epic-dungeon should be considered, afaik it is also long in albion, so i'm not expecting a different conclusion in that row, but still worth to take into consideration
Wed 8 Jul 2020 3:38 PM by Enyore
Shit.... if these are the biggest problems currently on Phoenix I guess things are going quite well....
Wed 8 Jul 2020 3:41 PM by ExcretusMaximus
Mids get around 10k-15k per run, depending on how many trash mobs the leader skips.

Albs were getting 20k+ because they were exploiting low health spawns and just farming the drops.

Now that this is nerfed they're upset that they only get as much as Mids do.

These numbers are pre-event-boost.
Wed 8 Jul 2020 3:43 PM by gruenesschaf
Just to burst your bubble a bit, the 2nd and 3rd fastest DS runs are alb and for the next 20 or so runs it's a switch between alb and hib and only at place 20 does a mid run appear (200 seconds slower than the fastest run, within +-5 seconds of the previous and next 5 runs). Also dragon raid should be the fastest on alb due to theurgists and reavers.
Wed 8 Jul 2020 5:13 PM by Strikejk
gruenesschaf wrote:
Wed 8 Jul 2020 3:43 PM
Just to burst your bubble a bit, the 2nd and 3rd fastest DS runs are alb and for the next 20 or so runs it's a switch between alb and hib and only at place 20 does a mid run appear (200 seconds slower than the fastest run, within +-5 seconds of the previous and next 5 runs). Also dragon raid should be the fastest on alb due to theurgists and reavers.
Excuses with "should be" don't count.

Hibernia has the fastest and easiest dragon, ask anyone. Why not balance that?

And how old are your DS stats? before the alb nerf? (theurg) before the second alb nerf? (necro) before the third overall DS nerf (class amount restriction) ?
Wed 8 Jul 2020 6:17 PM by Uthred
All dragons are exactly the same. The only difference is that they are having a different model.

The record Schaf was talking about was done with the latest patch.
Wed 8 Jul 2020 8:24 PM by ExcretusMaximus
Strikejk wrote:
Wed 8 Jul 2020 5:13 PM
And how old are your DS stats? before the alb nerf? (theurg) before the second alb nerf? (necro) before the third overall DS nerf (class amount restriction) ?

They have numbers. You have feelings. They win. You lose.

Get over it.
Wed 8 Jul 2020 9:59 PM by Astaa
Galla is roughly 22k feathers in double feather week. Done twice now in just shy of an hour...with 200+ people, I think it was about 250 people today.
Thu 9 Jul 2020 3:44 AM by gotwqqd
Astaa wrote:
Wed 8 Jul 2020 9:59 PM
Galla is roughly 22k feathers in double feather week. Done twice now in just shy of an hour...with 200+ people, I think it was about 250 people today.
Well alb now is just over 18k for completion
And before was 13k if you were extremely hard working for adds(not exploiting)
So it’s 40% bonus for us

Alb run is probably at least 50% more time than that for completion

I’ve run all three realms and was almost always between 12-13k
Thu 9 Jul 2020 7:20 AM by jhaerik
gruenesschaf wrote:
Wed 8 Jul 2020 3:43 PM

Because quoting the times of the best groups = the time it takes an average group to do it.

Did you know the average human can run the 100 meter in 9.58 seconds?
I mean this has to be true because the fastest one can.

The truth is your timing on this change was just terrible. You have an event... then choose that of all times to nerf the very thing the event is suppose to be for. It's like buying a kid a gift, the kid opens the gift and sees a brand new PlayStation box... opens it up... and it's full of socks. You could have did it any week in the last year, or any week in the next year.. but you chose to do it during the event, and it doesn't take a genius to figure out that's going to annoy people.
Thu 9 Jul 2020 12:28 PM by Astaa
Can I have your stuff?
Thu 9 Jul 2020 1:38 PM by Uthred
We didnt bring up the wrong information about DS and the dragon. That was the OP. We just disproved him.

We also never claimed that every human is running the 100 meters in less than 10 sec, we only showed that alb is far from being the slowest realm in DS.

Anyways, we do understand that not everyone is happy about that fix but we definitely dont like when people spreading false informations.

Locked.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Tavern or the latest topics