Is this really preferrable to the PvP zone FFA?

Started 2 Jun 2020
by pollojack
in Tavern

Blotting out names as I am not trying to call anyone out for something I was clearly doing. Not pictured, the hunters on the coast.
Tue 2 Jun 2020 3:15 PM by Razur Ur
Let me guess. Task in Jamtland?
Tue 2 Jun 2020 3:55 PM by gotwqqd
You find that at every boat drop off for tasks

Those that forget to jump early where it is clear are often met by many enemies
Even stealthed you are dead as the pets are set on agg at drop and give no chance
Tue 2 Jun 2020 6:45 PM by joshisanonymous
How exactly is a camped boat drop-off the alternative to the PVP zone? I just don't see how these are related.
Tue 2 Jun 2020 7:19 PM by pollojack
joshisanonymous wrote:
Tue 2 Jun 2020 6:45 PM
How exactly is a camped boat drop-off the alternative to the PVP zone? I just don't see how these are related.

They are all solos looking for solos to take on.
Tue 2 Jun 2020 7:50 PM by joshisanonymous
pollojack wrote:
Tue 2 Jun 2020 7:19 PM
They are all solos looking for solos to take on.

No offense, but all I see is a bunch of people who chose a boat drop off to camp. There's no indication to me that they're solo nor any indication of what they're hoping to find there.
Tue 2 Jun 2020 8:37 PM by Astaa
Bads, being bad.
Tue 2 Jun 2020 8:40 PM by Riac
next time dont remove the names imo.
the part about them being solos is surely sarcasm lol.
if all these stealth zergers would split up and actually go solo, there would be a pretty good amount of solo action for stealthers to fight each other.
Wed 3 Jun 2020 4:04 AM by pollojack
Riac wrote:
Tue 2 Jun 2020 8:40 PM
if all these stealth zergers would split up and actually go solo, there would be a pretty good amount of solo action for stealthers to fight each other.

I am sure there are some duos and trios here and there but seeing the SB away from anything makes me think solo. I know most of the BDs are solo as they don't usually form BD duos.

The same thing happens at beno docks. Find one stealther or any alb for that matter and like ants they swarm down from the keep to add.

Really difficult to not get added when you find a solo during high pops and difficult to find a fight period during low pops.
Wed 3 Jun 2020 5:51 PM by joshisanonymous
pollojack wrote:
Wed 3 Jun 2020 4:04 AM
I am sure there are some duos and trios here and there but seeing the SB away from anything makes me think solo. I know most of the BDs are solo as they don't usually form BD duos.

The same thing happens at beno docks. Find one stealther or any alb for that matter and like ants they swarm down from the keep to add.

Really difficult to not get added when you find a solo during high pops and difficult to find a fight period during low pops.

There are many other places to solo than just Beno docks and boat drop offs for tasks. I don't think a separate PvP zone is the answer to people thinking that the only places they can solo are the highest traffic spots they can possibly think of.
Wed 3 Jun 2020 6:17 PM by Riac
pollojack wrote:
Wed 3 Jun 2020 4:04 AM
Riac wrote:
Tue 2 Jun 2020 8:40 PM

solo they may be, but they sure as shit are not looking for a solo fight at a boat drop off, in the middle of a crowd that you 100% know will add.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Tavern or the latest topics