Devs, Mentalism Ments, from around the world, are crying for your help

Started 24 May 2020
by Effaermon
in Tavern
I hate to see folks cry. So how about some much needed help for the Mentalism line!! Adding just one of the following would make Mentalism Ments jump for joy...
    DD with group heal (very small % heal that does NOT heal the caster)
    a group hot (that does NOT heal the caster)
    a small group heal that heals everyone in group (a la baseline naturalist group heal)
    ability to 9 second stun every Minstrel currently logged into game (30 min recast)

Make it so!!
Sun 23 Aug 2020 1:49 AM by carlwinslow
I have a 50 mentalism menty named jdinklage he is very fun but its extremely niche. I enjoy using stun and then dumping nukes and then casting the 1:20 long mez and then restunning once the immunity is up

I think ppl prob want to uninstall when they die to a mentalism menty who knows
Sun 23 Aug 2020 1:57 AM by Bradekes
Why would anyone go 50 mentalism? 42 is last heal and you can pump enough in light to get good dmg from bsseline nuke and have an okay pet.

I wish mentalism had life transfer vs heal and had spec lifetap dd also could just add life drain to their baseline dot instead of spec lifetap dd.

*Or instead of adding health transfer/life drain add a necro like line with dd/power heal & power transfer
Sun 23 Aug 2020 9:50 AM by carlwinslow
Because having the red mez is more fun, it lets you cast a stun-mez and then re stun on any non det tank. Obv is very niche and sucks vs tanks but its funny to kill players with it. I have killed assassins with it though, you can quick cast stun and they usually purge it then you use concentration and then quickcast the 1:20 long mez and then you seal the deal 1 minute later with another stun lol. I have done it more than a few times and its fun. It was more fun in OF though when there was actually good spots to hide and gank instead of everything being a boat zerg fest.
Sun 23 Aug 2020 12:39 PM by Bradekes
Yeah but you're wasting the chance for yellow pet plus gaining spell focus power usage(at rr7) on your base nuke in light for 12secs longer mezz or 3seconds to det tank. Seems like a huge sacrifice. 1:08 mezz from 41 mentalism should be enough and you gain some strong goodies.

Even though the bigger problem is that mentalism needs some buffage. Not much but a little but would go a long way it's not far off from being a proper spec
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Tavern or the latest topics