Re: The elephant in the room.

Lillebror wrote:
Tue 26 Nov 2019 11:59 AM
Back under 30g each...

I didnt buy stacks of 10 above 200g that gave 7ish bobles pre nerf.

Feel free to send me a guide on pm (hib) when your done.

Post nerf its not rare to up with 10 items only (around level 20) so people crying because they need to pay 250 for 10 bubbles instead of 200 for 7 ? :p
My guide will be 100% alb (I hate other realms :p ), and if u want to up 50 a week on hib just farm alb and send platine to hib (but I'm sure anim is fastest than cabal ^^)

falcon wrote:
Tue 26 Nov 2019 3:30 PM
Lillebror wrote:
Tue 26 Nov 2019 11:59 AM
Back under 30g each...

I didnt buy stacks of 10 above 200g that gave 7ish bobles pre nerf.

Feel free to send me a guide on pm (hib) when your done.

Post nerf its not rare to up with 10 items only (around level 20) so people crying because they need to pay 250 for 10 bubbles instead of 200 for 7 ? :p
My guide will be 100% alb (I hate other realms :p ), and if u want to up 50 a week on hib just farm alb and send platine to hib (but I'm sure anim is fastest than cabal ^^)

Im x alb, i got enough plat on cm if i want to transfer.
Post the guide, it will give a picture of whats needed and effort put into dinging 50 now.
My experience is that its the earlie levels 1-10 is quick And i guess now that task items its even quicker, hard/slow part was 20-35 and high 45+ Was quick enough.
Roughest part rerolling realm this late was credits. But i was lucky and had a guild that help kite me out.

When you´re the only one who see a elephant in a room, probably something´s wrong with you...
A: i want this because Z have it to and i have it not
B: You have it
A: Yeah, but i have not the same
B: yeah, but this variance is because of Y
A: Yeah, but ... but... <silence>
So annoying. Problem is, A change hourwise randomly...

In the afternoon EST there is about 700 total in NF. It can be downright zergy. Lots of fun.

Once the Euros log out, no question it is slow. NA time evenings I spend leveling alts and other hobbies (you know roller disco, hitler youth group, etc).

I'd love to see a boost in NA pop but what can you do.
Currently soloing on: Stewpidity Ranger, Stewdabaker Chanter, Stewthanasia Champ

stewbeedoo wrote:
Fri 6 Dec 2019 1:34 AM
I'd love to see a boost in NA pop but what can you do.

Yeah play on hib and recently my guild's been messing around in Alb. But with the mids outnumbering both hibs+albs combined running an 80 man zerg farming five people at a time when they try to take towers or do anything, that's not likely to happen. I am totally shocked that the four hour timer didn't make people balance the realm pops out by logging to the less populated one <end sarcasm>.
Hib: Imadoctor//Hypospray//Batleth

Alb: Redshirts//Philipjfry//Shieldsup

Mid: Aielman//Mahstuls//Smallsoldier

I left 1-2 months before the nf change only playing skald was boring and skald was pretty weak vs most things with 9sec slam. Maybe I will check back in if they add speed of the hunt in some way or do something about that slam duration. But I havent really kept much track of the changes.

Return to “Tavern”