The elephant in the room.

Or rather, not in the room.

Where the hell did all the people go?
“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. ”
~ Marcus Tullius Cicero

Re: The elephant in the room.

i was very busy the last week...has there been a considerable drop off?

i wanted to look into it after at least a week after classic launched but is it big enoug to be clearly visible already?

Freedomcall wrote:
Thu 5 Sep 2019 9:42 AM
I see about 300 ppl on late NA/Asian time, but also see 1.4k ppl on Euro prime time(Even it was monday night).
Guess euro guys don't play wow cuz there weren't any population loss =P

Exactly.

140+ Albzerg (vs 90 mids, 80 hibs) during EU prime evening at the beginning of this week.

Amazing action for a 20 year old game!

I can't complain at all.

I never played wow and i don't plan on starting. I actually stopped playing and started working out more, walking, and went fishing a couple times.

lost 5 pounds so far.

I might log in a little bit but if i see sub 300 i won't bother.

Albion: 169 Midgard: 139 Hibernia: 105, granted u europeans are eating cheese or whatever u do and many usa going to work.
“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. ”
~ Marcus Tullius Cicero

relvinian wrote:
Thu 5 Sep 2019 1:47 PM
granted u europeans are eating cheese or whatever u do and many usa going to work.

Back in those days we had always more players on the eu servers than ppl playing on the us servers.
From the eu servers view there was no reason for clustering with the us servers.

Btw ...wow sucks royal d....

Return to “Tavern”