PC Registered to another account?!?!

Started 3 Oct 2020
by Icess
in Support Center
We have three people who play the game in this house. You blocked Shared accounts so each person was Forced to get there own account. OK no problem. However Now you block people from the Same Computer? I dont get it! Do we now need to each have our Own PC to play as well? I mean Seriously blocking people who live in the same home from using the Homes PC if they play is a Bit to far! DO you Intend to make everyone in a Home have a PC each? My account cant log in because my Brother played today...We each have our own account and we never play together or at the same time....So is your Policy one account one Player per household in Total? or Per PC? This makes no Sense at all. I dont mind being forced to register what PC i play on but Blocking an entire household from anyone else being able to play? There should be no Limit to how many accounts can log in from the same household as long as they dont Dual log and Register that they are on that PC.... Can you Please discontinue the This PC is registered to another account thing? This is a Serious Issue because it leaves 2 people Unable to even Log in!
Sat 3 Oct 2020 6:08 PM by skipari
1.1 Multiple Phoenix accounts are not permitted.

There may only be one account per person and each person must have their own computer,if you have fewer computer than people you can share the account(s), we have 100 character slots per realm per account. Measures are incorporated to detect multiple user accounts. This includes creating an additional Phoenix account when banned or suspended.

i've highlighted the important part for you
Sat 3 Oct 2020 6:15 PM by Razilly
This policy has been in effect for some time now.

If you require assistance, please contact a GM on Discord.

GM Razilly
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Support Center or the latest topics