Login email issues

Started 24 Jul 2020
by Anaethema
in Support Center
I haven't played in a couple of years but deleted the Gmail account that was associated with my Phoenix account well over a year ago. I can't post on discord without verifying the Gmail account that was deleted over a year ago. Unable to private message anyone unless they accept a friend request which I sent but they haven't accepted. I sent a PM to Sherany and Cooky 4 days ago on this website to see about changing my email but haven't gotten any response.
Fri 24 Jul 2020 9:15 AM by Uthred
Contact Cooky on Discord, that should work.
Fri 24 Jul 2020 12:38 PM by Anaethema
I tried that - the Discord server won't let me post messages without logging in... but with the email account deleted I can't log in. I also sent him a friend request about a week ago so I could send a PM (he doesn't accept PMs unless you are a friend) but he hasn't accepted it.

Everything is at a standstill. This post is my last attempt at trying to reactivate my account with my current email.

Maybe I should look into minecraft instead.
Fri 24 Jul 2020 12:45 PM by Uthred
Im really confused now. Dont you need to be logged in to send a friend requests? Anyways, send me a friend request on discord, I will take care of the rest.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Support Center or the latest topics